About The Liverpool F.C. Explorer Tour:
If you're stopping off in Liverpool for a day or two and want to experience the legacy of its native football team then look no further than the Liverpool F.C. City Explorer Tour. Start your journey by hopping aboard one of the buses at either Albert Dock (Salt House Quay) or Canada Boulevard.
The buses run every hour from 10:00-16:00, and include a live guide who'll offer interesting insights into the history of The Reds. The buses are also open-toppers, so you'll be able to soak up the sun and see amazing local sights as you travel. Do the stadium tour once you arrive and access the Liverpool FC Story Museum (not included).
Stadium tour and museum tickets have to be purchased separately from the bus tour driver.
- All Year Round, Daily | Except December 24-26.
- Live English-Speaking Guide.
- Apr 2 - Oct 29 (2017): 10:00 to 16:00, every hour. Last return from Anfield at 16:45.
- Oct 30 - Mar 30 (2018): 10:00 to 15:00, every hour. Last return from Anfield at 15:30.
- 1, Albert Dock (Salt House Quay).
- 2, Canada Boulevard (Near ferry terminal).
- 3, Anfield (Walton Breck Road).
- Tour takes 30 minutes each way.
- Anfield Stadium guided tour.
- Access to the Liverpool FC Story Museum.
- The LFC Official Club Store.
- A meal in The Boot Room Sports Café.
About The LFC Story Museum:
The LFC Story Museum is a journey through the club's illustrious history as told by its star players past and present. You'll see original artefacts, quotes and information from the likes of John Barnes, Ray Clemence, Ian Rush and Kenny Dalglish. Also on display is the club's five European Trophies, accounts of historic moments throughout its history, and interactive games specially suited to younger visitors.
To help drive the experience every visitor is issued with a multimedia handset containing 40 minutes worth of commentary by Phil Thompson, who recounts his own journey from fan to LFC manager. At the end of it all be sure to grab a burger or pizza in the Boot Room Sports Cafe, which actually includes a mini exhibition about Bill Shankly along with exclusive memorabilia from his career.