About The Loch Ness Cruise From Clansman Harbour:
Scotland is a land filled with legends and Loch Ness is the biggest of them all. The largest body of water by volume in the United Kingdom is home to countless myths, a magical landscape, and an experience like no other. No tour of Scotland is complete without a visit to Loch Ness and no visit to Loch Ness is complete without Loch Ness by Jacobite.
Jacobite have given visitors the full Loch Ness experience for the past 40 years and nobody knows this place like they do. Their 5 star cruises are accredited with the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence and offer the highest standards of Highland Hospitality.
Their 1-hour Inspiration cruise of Loch Ness is ideal for short stay visitors. Book your preferred date, get your cruise pass (sent immediately via email) and depart from the Clansman Harbour, 9.5 miles South West of Inverness.
The Jacobite Warrior is equipped with on-board audio which reveal fascinating facts and stories about the loch. Visitors can also watch out for our world-famous monster with our on-board sonar and even explore Urquhart Castle (2-hour cruise only - View Here).
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Multi-Lingual Audio Guides.
- Multi-Lingual Guidebooks: English, Nederlands, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Português, Русский, Español, Svenska.
- Mar 21 - 30 Sept 2018:
- Depart: 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00 and 16:00.
- Return: 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00 and 17:00.
- Clansman Harbour (IV3 8LA).
- Free On-Board Wi-Fi.
- Toilets Available On-Board.
- Light Refreshments And Drinks Served At The Bar.
- Cruises from the Clansman Harbour are unsuitable for wheelchair users or those with restricted mobility.
Driving To Clansman Harbour From Inverness City Centre:
Take Glenurquhart Road, following A82 signs for Fort William. Continue straight along the A82, then after 4.5 miles you'll pass the entrance to Dochgarroch (on your left). After a further 5.9 miles you'll see the Clansman Hotel on your right which is directly opposite the Clansman Harbour. Free parking is available at the hotel.