About The Loch Ness 2-Hour Freedom Cruise:
Discover Loch Ness’ natural beauty on this 2-hour sightseeing cruise from Clansman Harbour. Situated only a 20 minutes’ drive from central Inverness, Loch Ness is one of the most famous lakes in the world. Board the open-air Jacobite 'Warrior' boat and make your way across the majestic loch, taking in sweeping views of the surrounding Great Glen.
Be sure to stay on the lookout for Nessie, the Loch Ness Monster. Disembark at Urquhart Castle and enjoy entry plus free time to explore the ruins before cruising back to the harbour.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Multi-Lingual Audio Guides.
- Multi-Lingual Guidebooks: English, Nederlands, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Português, Русский, Español, Svenska.
- Mar 26 - 30 Sept 2018:
- Depart: 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00 and 15:00.
- Return: 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00 and 17:00.
- Clansman Harbour (IV3 8LA).
- Free On-Board Wi-Fi.
- Toilets Available On-Board.
- Light Refreshments And Drinks Served At The Bar.
- Cruises from the Clansman Harbour are unsuitable for wheelchair users or those with restricted mobility.
Driving To Clansman Harbour From Inverness City Centre:
Take Glenurquhart Road, following A82 signs for Fort William. Continue straight along the A82, then after 4.5 miles you'll pass the entrance to Dochgarroch (on your left). After a further 5.9 miles you'll see the Clansman Hotel on your right which is directly opposite the Clansman Harbour. Free parking is available at the hotel.