City Cruises & London Eye Combo:
Join City Cruises and cast off from any of their four piers located along the banks of the River Thames. Hop-on and off at your leisure for 24 hours between piers at Westminster, the London Eye, Tower Bridge and Greenwich. Enjoy either live or pre-recorded onboard audio commentary about London and its incredible 2000 year history.
This combination ticket also includes a ride on the London Eye.
The London Eye is a 443ft tall ferris wheel that offers riders one of best bird's-eye views of the city skyline. It was, until February 2013, the highest vantage point in the city, a title it lost to the observation platforms of the Shard. Despite this, it remains an extremely popular year-round attraction.
- All Year Round, Daily | Except December 25.
place London Eye Address:
- County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB.
schedule London Eye Opening Times:
- Please view current opening times here.
Thames River Cruise:
This ticket for the Coca Cola London Eye also includes 24 hour access to the London City Cruises hop-on hop-off boats.
- See here for more information on the cruise route and details of onboard facilities.
- London City Cruise boats generally operate from 10:00 to 18:00, every 40 minutes. This is a rough guideline based on the first departure from Westminster Pier. Always check locally available timetables.