About The Jetlink X1 Service:
The Jetlink X1 is a shuttle bus service by Ensignbus designed to get you to and from London Southend Airport during the awkward early morning hours. There are currently two main departures: One from the airport at 23:40 (terminating at London Victoria Station) and another to the airport at 03:00 (starting from London Victoria Stop 10A).
Both departures feature three intermediary stops at the following bus stations: Lakeside Bus Station, Canning Town Station and Embankment. Details of the exact pick-up points and timings are listed in the timetable below.
Tickets are single fare only, valid for one-way transport in your chosen direction. They can be purchased online (see 'Book Now' above), in cash on the bus or by contactless (£30 limit). Please note that TfL oyster cards or any other type of pass are not accepted on this service.
schedule X1 Timetable:
These times are valid daily with possible alterations during public holidays:
From Southend Airport:
- Southend Airport | Departs 23:40.
- Lakeside Bus Station (Bay N) | Departs 00:25.
- Canning Town Station (Stop A) | Departs 00:45.
- Embankment Station | Departs 01:00.
- London Victoria | Arrives at 01:05.
To Southend Airport:
- London Victoria, Grosvenor Gardens (Stop 10A) | Departs 03:00.
- Embankment Station (Stop 40B) | Departs 03:10.
- Canning Town Station (Stop A) | Departs 03:25.
- Lakeside Bus Station (Bay P) | Arrive 03:45 - Depart 03:50.
- Southend Airport | Arrives at 04:30.
The Jetlink X1 service utilises modern low floor, double decker buses with comfortable, ergonomic seats.
Each X1 bus can accommodate one wheelchair.