**We regret that this service has had to be withdrawn due to Southend Airport refusing the bus operator access. They deeply regret this withdrawal, but it is outside their control. Should you wish to complain the bus operator, Ensignbus, have suggested you write to London Southend Airport at LSAenquiries@southendairport.com **
About The Jetlink X1 Service:
The Jetlink X1 is a shuttle bus service designed to get you to and from London Southend Airport during the awkward early morning hours. There are currently two main departures: One from the airport at 23:40 (terminating at London Victoria Station) and another to the airport at 03:05 (starting from London Victoria Stop 10A).
Both departures feature three intermediary stops at the following bus stations: Lakeside Bus Station, Canning Town Station and Embankment. Details of the exact pick-up points and timings are listed in the timetable below.
Tickets are single fare only, valid for one-way transport in your chosen direction. They can be purchased online (see 'Book Now' above), in cash on the bus or by contactless (£30 limit). Please note that TfL oyster cards or any other type of pass are not accepted on this service.
schedule X1 Timetable:
These times are valid daily including public holidays (there may be alterations over the Christmas period):
From Southend Airport:
- Southend Airport | Departs 23:40.
- Lakeside Bus Station (Bay N) | Departs 00:30.
- Canning Town Station (Stop A) | Departs 00:50.
- Embankment Station | Departs 01:10.
- London Victoria | Arrives at 01:15.
To Southend Airport:
- London Victoria, Grosvenor Gardens (Stop 10A) | Departs 03:05.
- Embankment Station (Stop 40B) | Departs 03:15.
- Canning Town Station (Stop A) | Departs 03:30.
- Lakeside Bus Station (Bay P) | Departs 03:50.
- Southend Airport | Arrives at 04:35.
The Jetlink X1 service utilises modern double decker buses with comfortable, ergonomic seats, USB charging points and mobile phone holders.
Each X1 bus can accommodate one wheelchair.