About London City Cruises:
What better a way to experience London's sights and experience its history than to sail the waters that run through its heart? Join City Cruises and cast off from any of their five piers located along the banks of the River Thames. Hop-on and off at your leisure for 24 or 72 hours and enjoy either live or pre-recorded audio commentary aboard the river boats.
Sit back, relax and view famous sights as you placidly drift along the Thames shoreline. Choose an airy upper deck seat or lounge on the panoramic lower decks, whatever the weather your views of the local landmarks will remain crisp and uncluttered.
Cruise boats depart every 40 minutes from piers located at Westminster, The London Eye, Bankside, Tower Bridge and Greenwich. While on board you'll have full access to hot and cold food and drink as well as convenient toilet facilities. All boats are fully wheelchair accessible. Commentary is free and available in 8 different languages.
- All Year Round, Daily.
Except December 25.
- Live English-speaking guides.
- Digital Audio: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese and Russian.
Cruise Times / Frequency:
- See Timetable Download | View Here.
- Five Piers: Westminster, London Eye, Bankside, Tower Bridge and Greenwich.
- Approx. 70 minutes (Westminster-Greenwich).
- Adult tickets aged 16+ years.
- Child tickets aged 5-15 years.
Children aged 4 years and under travel free.