About Madame Tussauds Amsterdam:
Save time and meet the stars during your break to Amsterdam by booking tickets for Madame Tussauds waxwork museum. Collect your pre-paid tickets from the Tours & Tickets Office (Damrak 26), and skip the regular queue using the attraction's fast-track entrance. Like others of its kind throughout the world Madame Tussauds Amsterdam boasts its own unique range of famous faces.
Meet the Dutch Royal Family and snap a picture with Princess Beatrix, come face-to-face with Van Gogh and Rembrandt, and see how you measure up against some of sporting's greatest icons. There's even a new Dutch DJ display.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Standard: 10:00 to 22:00.
Last admission at 21:00 - see exceptions below.
Madame Tussauds Address:
- Dam 20, 1012 NP Amsterdam.
- Adult tickets aged 16+ years.
- Child tickets aged 4-15 years.
Children aged 0-3 travel free of charge.
Madame Tussauds Amsterdam | What To Expect:
The wax displays at Madame Tussauds Amsterdam feature both historical and contemporary Dutch figures as well as famous international faces from the worlds of sporting, media, science and culture. There's four main areas: Royals, A-List, Sports and Culture/Arts.
Not only does the Sports area let you get up close to the uncanny likenesses of Rafael van der Vaart and David Beckham, but you can also test your skills in the exhilarating interactive zone. In the Royal zone you'll be given a fun taste of a very privileged lifestyle by dressing up in traditional grab and practising that regal etiquette. A-List is the place to be if you've ever wanted to rub shoulders with the likes of George Clooney, Lady Gaga and Robbie Williams. Join these superstars for a little caffe espresso and an obligatory selfie to mark the occasion.
While you can admire the legacy of Van Gogh and Rembrandt in two of Amsterdam's most renowned institutions, Madame Tussauds is the only place to meet the legends face-to-face. You'll also get to meet Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali, Herman Brood and more. Remember to have your own likeness depicted in famous works such as the Mona Lisa.
Many more fantastic displays await you at Madame Tussauds Amsterdam, from world leaders both old and new to fashion industry giants. Remember to check out their 3 new DJ's: Armin van Buuren, Afrojack and Tiësto.
Exceptions To Usual Opening Times | 2017:
- April 22 - 30: 09:00 to 22:00 (Except King's Day).
- King's Day: 10:00 to 15:00 (Last Admission At 14:00).
- July 8 - September 3: 09:00 to 22:00 (Last Admission At 21:00).
- October 14 - 29: 09:00 to 22:00 (Last Admission At 21:00).
- December 24 - 30: 09:00 to 22:00 (Except Christmas Day).
- Christmas Day: 09:00 to 17:30 (Last Admission At 16:30).
- New Year's Eve: 09:00 to 17:30 (Last Admission At 16:30).
- New Year's Day: 10:00 to 22:00 (Last Admission At 21:00).