City Cruises & Madame Tussauds London Combo:
Join City Cruises and cast off from any of their four piers located along the banks of the River Thames. Hop-on and off at your leisure for 24 hours between piers at Westminster, the London Eye, Tower Bridge and Greenwich. Enjoy either live or pre-recorded onboard audio commentary about London and its incredible 2000 year history.
This combination ticket also includes entry to Madame Tussauds wax museum.
The famous waxwork exhibition displays uncannily real, life size celebrity figures for an inquiring public to appreciate. Stand toe-to-toe with the British Royal Family, size yourself up against your favourite sports personality or film star, and see the faces of icons long since deceased.
- All Year Round, Daily | Except December 25.
Madame Tussauds Address:
- Marylebone Road, London NW1 5LR.
Madame Tussauds Opening Hours | 2018:
- 09:00 to 17:00 - These times vary by day and month, always check direct.
Thames River Cruise:
This ticket for Madame Tussauds London also includes 24 hour access to the London City Cruises hop-on hop-off boats.
- See here for more information on the cruise route for and details of onboard facilities.
- London City Cruise boats generally operate from 10:00 to 18:00, every 40 minutes. This is a rough guideline based on the first departure from Westminster Pier. Always check locally available timetables.