About The East Madeira Jeep Tour:
Uncover the most spectacular vantage points on the island of Madeira. This 4x4 Jeep safari tour begins in Funchal, then heads to the eastern coastal town of Machio before winding its way towards Santana via the hilly interior.
Along the way you'll visit Porto da Cruz rum factory and the village of Faial, one of Madeira's oldest sugar-producing settlements. After eating lunch in Santana the tour continues onto Cova da Roda view point, ascending in due course towards Ribeiro Frio, a popular place for levada walks. The literal highpoint is Pico do Arieiro, Madeira's third highest peak at 1,818 m. The Jeeps then begin a final descent back towards Funchal via Vale Paraíso.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Local English-Speaking Guide.
- Funchal Hotels.
Once you have booked your tour we will message the email address provided asking for the name and address of your hotel in Funchal. We will then pass this information onto the tour operator and return with confirmation once this is done.
- Adult tickets aged 12+ years.
- Child tickets aged 0-11 years.
- Lunch is not included in the online booking price. This comes at an extra €12 payable on the day of your tour.