About The Rising Sun Madeira Jeep Tour:
Got a few hours to spare and want to see Madeira's lush south-eastern countryside? Start this 4x4 Jeep tour from a hotel of your choice in Funchal.
It begins by travelling along the sun-kissed coast towards Garajau, where there will be a brief stop to admire the village's iconic Christ-King Statue. You'll then climb up to a vantage point overlooking Santa Cruz before taking an off-road route towards the 550 meter high Santo da Serra viewpoint.
From here the route curves north-east (partly off-road) then runs due-east down to the seaside town of Machico. This is the final stop before the Jeep's return to Funchal.
- Wednesday Mornings.
- Monday Afternoons.
- Local English-Speaking Guide.
schedule Departure Time:
- Morning: 08:30.
- Afternoon: 14:00.
place Departure Point:
- Funchal Hotels.
- Once you have booked your tour we will message the email address provided asking for the name and address of your hotel in Funchal. We will then pass this information onto the tour operator and return with confirmation once this is done.
receipt Ticket Types:
- Adult tickets aged 12+ years.
- Child tickets aged 0-11 years.
- Lunch is not included on half-day tours.