What Is The Madrid iVenture Card:
Wondering how you're going to spend your week or long weekend in Madrid? Check out the 23 offers and activities available with the Madrid iVenture attraction pass. This easy-swipe smart card entitles the holder to a generous selection of culture and leisure activities, as well as dining options at a number of popular venues throughout Madrid.
There's four flexible card types to choose from: 3, 5, 7 or the unlimited attraction pass, which includes all of the 20+ offers. Cards are collected from the Julia Travel office on Calle San Nicolás, 15, and require an activation code (given upon collection).
- Child tickets aged 4-13 years.
- See 'Usage Instructions'.
- Download the iVenture Madrid activity map here.
All Madrid iVenture cards include an attraction guide and handy city map. These are available in a choice of either English or Spanish (received upon collection).
Card Types / How Much Could I Save?
See the itineraries below for an idea of how much you could save with the Madrid iVenture Card:
- Flexi Pass 3 (Pick 3 Activities) | See Sample Itinerary.
- Flexi Pass 5 (Pick 5 Activities) | See Sample Itinerary.
- Flexi Pass 7 (Pick 7 Activities) | See Sample Itinerary.
- Flexi Pass Unlimited (Includes all iVenture Madrid Activities).
What's Included In The Madrid iVenture Card?
What tours and attractions suit your tastes? Have a look at what's included in the Madrid iVenture Attraction Pass and get customising your own travel itinerary:
Important Note: Certain attractions on the Madrid iVenture Card require 24-hour advance booking. In such cases you'll be required to contact the local operator directly once you purchase your iVenture Card. These are:
- Flamenco Las Carboneras: Contact (+34 915 428 677).
- Madrid Highlights Tour: Contact (+34 915 599 605).
- Madrid Segway Tour: Contact (+34 608 419 513).
- Prado Museum: Contact (+34 915 599 605).
- Toledo Half Day Tour: Contact (+34 915 599 605).
- Toledo On Your Own: Contact (+34 915 599 605).
- Trixi Bike Madrid: Contact (+34 915 231 547 or +34 660 091 644).
- 1, Madrid City Tour (1-Day Bus Tour Ticket).
- 2, Guided Segway Tour (1 Hour).*
- 3, Las Rozas Shopping Village (Express Bus Transport + VIP Card).
- 4, 3-Hour Guided Bike Tour + Drink.*
- 5, Madrid Highlights Bus Tour (Official Tour, Guide + Drink).*
- 6, Toledo Half Day Tour (Transport, Official guide + Entry Tickets).*
- 7, Toledo 'By Your Own' Tour (return ticket to Toledo by bus + Toledo City Tour 1 trip ticket).*
- 8, Cooltra Motorbikes (24 Hour Rental).
- 9, Madrid Cable Car (Skip-The-Line Pass).
- 1, Bernabéu Tour (Skip-The-Line Entry Ticket).
- 2, Atletico Madrid Tour (Entry Ticket & Guided Tour).
- 3, Prado Museum (Skip-The-Line Entry Ticket & Guided Tour).*
- 4, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum (Skip-The-Line Entry Ticket).
- 5, Almudena Cathedral Museum (Entry Ticket + Audio Guide).
- 6, Madrid Wax Museum (Skip-The-Line Entry Ticket).
- 7, Las Ventas Bullring Tour (Entry Ticket + Audio Guide).
- 8, Círculo de Bellas Artes (Entry Ticket + Terrace Access).
- 9, Casino Gran Via (Entry Ticket + Drink).
- 1, Flamenco Show in Las Carboneras (Show + Drink).*
- 2, Txapela Restaurant (7 Pintxos Menu + Drink).
- 3, San Agustín Food Market (Tapas Menu + Drink).
- 4, Mercado de la Reina Restaurant (Tapas Menu + Drink).
- 5, El Luarqués Restaurant (Menu + Drink).
*Advance booking required (minimum 24 hours before).