About The Volendam, Marken & Windmills Half-Day Tour:
Slightly shorter than its full day counterpart, this half-day excursion to the villages of Volendam, Marken and de Zaanse Schans lasts 5 hours 45 minutes. Choose between either a morning tour or an afternoon tour. The coaches will depart at these times from the bus stop outside the Tours & Tickets Office on Damrak Street.
A live English-speaking guide will narrate each step of the journey and a 16-language GPS audio guide will be available for non-English speakers. Expect a visit to Volendam Cheese Factory, a clog maker, a working windmill and a boat ride on the Markermeer between Marken and Volendam.
- Every day from March 23 (2017) - Mar 21 (2018).
- Live English-Speaking Guide.
- 16 Language GPS Audio Guide.
Departure Times | Mar 23 - Oct 29, 2017:
- Morning: 08:45.
- Afternoon: 14:45.
Departure Times | Oct 30 (2017) - Mar 21 (2018):
- Morning: 09:15.
- Afternoon: 12:15.
- Bus stop outside Lindbergh Travel Office at Damrak 26 (staff will guide you to the right bus).
- 5 Hours 45 Minutes.
- Adult tickets aged 13+ years.
- Child tickets aged 4-12 years.
Children aged 0-3 travel free of charge.