About The Volendam, Marken & Windmills Half-Day Tour:
Slightly shorter than its full day counterpart, this half-day excursion to the villages of Volendam, Marken and de Zaanse Schans lasts 5 hours 30 minutes. Choose either a morning or afternoon tour, then check-in at the Tours & Tickets office in the IJ hall at the east side of Centraal Station.
A 16-language GPS audio guide will will narrate each step of the journey. Expect a visit to Volendam Cheese Factory, a clog maker, a working windmill and a boat ride on the Markermeer between Marken and Volendam.
- Every day from Oct 29 (2018) - Oct 27 (2019).
- 16 Language GPS Audio Guide.
- Check-in at IJ hall, east side of Centraal Station (De Ruijterkade 34a) - View Map.
- 5 Hours 30 Minutes.
Departure Times | Oct 29 (2018) - Mar 17 (2019):
- Morning: 09:15.
- Afternoon: 12:15.
Departure Times | Mar 18 - Oct 27 (2019):
- Morning: 08:45.
- Afternoon: 14:45.
- Adult tickets aged 13+ years.
- Child tickets aged 4-12 years.
- Children aged 0-3 travel free of charge.