About The Big Bus Miami Sightseeing Tour:
The Big Bus Miami hop-on hop-off bus tour is the easiest way to get around this famous city of Latin American culture. Discover numerous locations throughout the mainland districts and Miami Beach while enjoying entertaining commentary from their professional onboard guides.
Tickets are valid for 1 or 2 consecutive days, affording you plenty of time to disembark and explore at your own pace. When you're ready to rejoin the tour simply await the arrival of the next bus at any one of their designated stops. This sightseeing bus tour is perfect for everyone, from the first time visitor to the seasoned local on a staycation.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Digital Audio: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese, Arabic and Hindu.
- Live English-speaking guides.
- A full list of tour timings, stops and durations are contained in the Map Download - View Here.
- Free On-Board Wi-Fi.
- Audio Guide (Headphones Included).
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.
- Free Mobile App (Downloadable On Bus).
- Wheelchair Accessible Buses.
The Big Bus Miami tour has 2 sightseeing routes (plus the nighttime yellow route) and over 30 unique hop-on hop-off stops. See below for a brief description of each route, and view the Downloads Tab for full information on stop locations/numbers.
1) Blue 'South Beach' Loop:
- This loop contains 15 hop-on hop-off stops throughout the picturesque Miami Beach area.
Depart the Big Bus station outside Bayfront Park and admire the aquatic vistas of Biscayne Bay from a panoramic open-top deck as you cross the MacArthur Causeway. When you reach the island you'll be taken on a journey around all of its highlight locations, an itinerary which includes: Washington Avenue, Collins Avenue and Ocean Drive.
2) Red 'City' Loop:
- This route is where you will encounter some of Miami's most iconic landmarks and culture districts.
After passing through the towering Downtown business centre your bus will take you to Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Little Havana and more. The Venetian Pool, Freedom Tower and Vizcaya Museum all feature prominently on this route and each one sits within easy walking distance of the various hop-on hop-off stops.
3) Yellow 'Panoramic Night' Loop:
The 90-minute panoramic night tour reveals Miami's best sights after dark. Discover the party vibes of South Beach's Ocean Drive and see the city's best landmarks lit up against an evening sky. All night tours feature entertaining live commentary by an English-speaking guide.
Biscayne Bay Sightseeing Cruise:
During your journey along Miami's glistening waterfront you'll sail past the opulent shoreline properties of Millionaires Row, one of many sights which offer a glimpse into the lifestyle of Miami’s rich and famous. This sightseeing cruise is available with Premium and Deluxe tickets.
The yachts set out from stop 1 (Central Station) everyday starting 10:30, then hourly from 11:00 until 18:00. Each cruise lasts around 90 minutes.