About The Monaco Hop-On Hop-Off Tour:
Discover Monaco at your own pace and hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the 12 stops. This is the ideal tour for those arriving by sea, on one of the many cruise ships that stop-off at Monaco. There is a bus stop close to the cruise terminal.
See Monaco's top attractions, including the Cathedral of Monaco and the Monte-Carlo Casino. With regular departures and the option of either a 1 or 2-day ticket, this hop-on hop-off tour is the perfect way to explore Monaco independently. You may start the tour at any of the 12 stops around the city, including Monte-Carlo Casino and Grimaldi Forum.
As the open-top bus drives around town, hop on and off as many times as you like to discover the best of Monaco at your own pace (full tour duration without stops is approximately one hour).
Soak in the atmosphere of the French Rivera by taking a stroll around the Port Monaco promenade to admire its luxury yachts. Discover Monaco's old town (Monaco Ville) and the Prince's Palace of Monaco. And visit the Cathedral of Monaco, built in 1875; the cathedral is home to the graves of Princess Grace and Prince Rainier III.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Digital Audio: English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Italian and Russian.
Tour Frequency / Times:
- Apr 1 - Oct 31: 10am to 5:45pm, every 15 minutes.
- Nov 1 - Mar 31: 10am to 5:30pm, every 30 minutes.
- Various, see Map Download or Itinerary List below.
- Approx. 1 Hour.
- Audio Guide (Headphones Included).
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.
Arriving By Train?
While the Monaco Le Grand Tour doesn't stop right outside the Gare de Monaco, stop 6 (Rue Grimaldi) is only a short walk away - approximately 5 minutes. It's located towards the northern end of Rue Grimaldi, close to the Church of Sainte Dévote.
Arriving By Cruise Ship?
Visitors arriving via cruise ship can present their ticket voucher to a member of staff at Monaco Cruise Terminal. The buses frequent this stop from 09:00 to 18:30 every 15 minutes.
Travellers who choose to take the Bateau Bus across Port Hercule can also join the Monaco Le Grand Tour at stop 1 (bus lane between Avenue J.F. Kennedy and Boulevard Louis II).
You can start your tour at any of the stops listed below:
- 1) Quai des Etats-Unis (Bateau Bus).
- 2) Japanese Garden.
- 3) Avenue Princesse Grace (Monte-Carlo Sporting).
- 4) New National Museum of Monaco (Villa Sauber).
- 5) Monte Carlo Casino.
- 6) Rue Grimaldi (Near Saint Devote Chapel).
- 7) Place du Palais.
- 8) Oceanographic Museum.
- 9) Fontvieille Park and Princess Grace Rose Garden.
- 10) Stade Louis II.
- 11) Avenue du Port (Next To Boulevard Albert).
- T) Cruise Terminal Stop (Quai Rainier III - Connects To Stop 11).