Moscow City Pass Ticket Types:
- 1-Day / 24-Hours.
- 2-Day / 48-Hours.
- 3-Day / 72-Hours.
- 5-day / 120-Hours.
- Tourist Information Centre in the GUM Department Store, Red Square, 3. View Location Here.
Tourist Information Centre | Opening Hours:
- Monday - Sunday, 09:00-19:00.
About The Moscow City Pass:
The Moscow City Pass is a plastic smart card that provides free access to 42 museums, 3 sightseeing tours including the City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off open top bus tour, the Radisson Royal Flotilla river cruise tour plus a walking tour of the Russian capital. Also get various other handy discounts including:
- Up to 10% off in selected Moscow restaurants and cafés.
- Discounts on car rentals and taxis.
- Discounts on bike rental.
- Complimentary souvenirs from Russia City Pass partners.
- Free Wi-Fi and Calls
Pass cards include a guide book (available in English, Russian and Chinese), as well as a detailed city map. Certain museums included on the Moscow City Pass will be marked with the following symbol. This means that the attraction is equipped with a special sensor that allows city pass holders to simply scan their cards for fast track entry.
However long you plan on staying in Moscow there's a card type to suit your needs. Passes are available for the following durations: 24-Hours, 48-Hours, 72-Hours and 120-Hours.
Do The Tours Run During Winter?
The City Sightseeing Moscow Bus Tour and the Moscow Free Walking Tour remain in operation during the winter months. The Radisson Royal River Cruise also continues to operate through the use of ice-breaker ships.
- Radisson Cruise Timetable | Ukraina Hotel Pier: 13:00, 15:00 & 17:00 (Mon-Fri) and 13:00 & 15:00 (Sat-Sun).
- Radisson Cruise Timetable | Gorky Park Pier: 13:30, 15:00 & 16:30 (Mon-Fri) and 13:30 & 15:00 (Sat-Sun).
- Moscow Free Tour | Departs: Slavyanskaya Square, Cyril and Methodius Monument (View Location), every day at 10:45.