About The Moscow City Pass:
The Moscow City Pass is a plastic smart card that provides free access to 41 museums and 3 sightseeing tours, including: the City Sightseeing bus tour, the Radisson Royal Flotilla cruise, and a walking tour of the Russian capital.
Other handy discounts include:
- Up to 10% off in selected Moscow restaurants and cafés.
- Discounts on car, bike and taxi rental.
- Complimentary souvenirs from Russia City Pass partners.
Pass cards include a guide book (available in English, Russian and Chinese), as well as a detailed city map. Certain museums included on the Moscow City Pass will be marked with the following symbol:
This means that the attraction is equipped with a special sensor that allows city pass holders to simply scan their cards for fast track entry.
credit_card Moscow City Pass | Card Types:
- 1-Day / 24-Hours.
- 2-Day / 48-Hours.
- 3-Day / 72-Hours.
- 5-day / 120-Hours.
place Pick-up Point:
- Komsomolskaya Tourist Centre (5, Bldg. 1, Komsomolskaya Square, 107140, Moscow).
schedule Tourist Information Centre | Opening Hours:
- Monday - Sunday, 09:00 to 20:00.
- What's Included? -
directions_bus | Moscow Tours/Activities:
1) Moscow Cable Car On Sparrow Hills:
Single back and forth trip between Luzhniki and Vorobyovy Gory Stations.
2) Zaryadye Sightseeing Tour:
Embark on a guided walking tour of Zaryadye Park. Tours depart the park's Media Centre (Tourist Information Area) at 15:00 (English) and 17:00 (Russian). Tours last approximately 45 minutes.
3) City Sightseeing Moscow Bus Tour:
Receive a single day pass for the City Sightseeing Moscow bus tour. Hop-on and off between three citywide routes. Present your Moscow City Pass to staff at any stop to receive your ticket.
4) ‘Radisson Royal Moscow’ River Cruise:
Embark on a 2.5-hour cruise along the Moskva River from Ukraina Hotel Pier or Gorky Park Pier. Please note that seats must still be reserved in advance. Call: +7 (495) 228-55-55 and notify that you will be using a Moscow City Pass. Do this one day prior to your desired departure time during the winter season, and two days during the summer season.
On the day of your cruise present your pass at the relevant ticket office at least 30 minutes before departure (see below):
- Ukraina Hotel Pier: 15:00 & 20:00 (Oct-Mar | Mon-Fri), 13:00 & 15:00 (Apr-Sept | Mon-Fri) and 13:00 & 15:00 (Yearly | Sat-Sun). Office located at Taras Shevchenko Embankment - View Here.
- Gorky Park Pier: 16:00 & 20:00 (Oct-Apr | Mon-Fri), 13:30 & 15:00 (May-Sept | Mon-Fri), 13:00 & 15:00 (Oct-Apr | Sat-Sun) and 13:30 & 15:00 (May-Sept | Sat-Sun). Office located at Pushkinskaya Embankment - View Here.
Note: May - September cruises from Gorky Park are 1.5 hours long.
5) Ukraine Hotel Observation Deck:
Access the observation deck of the Ukraine Hotel. City Pass holders also receive one free drink (tea, coffee, juice or water).
6) Moscow Cathedral Mosque:
Access Moscow Cathedral Mosque and do a 1-hour guided tour. Tours are available in: English, Russian, Arabic, Turkish, French or Italian.
You are kindly requested to book a place in advance. Call: +7 (495) 120-55-89, specify your desired language, and notify that you will be using a Moscow City Pass. See here for further information.
7) Bunker-42 Cold War Museum:
Access Bunker-42 and do the 70-minute 'Declassified' Tour at 18:30 (English). You are kindly requested to book a place in advance. Call: +7 (499) 703-44-55, specify your desired language, and notify that you will be using a Moscow City Pass. See here for further information.
event_seat | Entertainment:
1) Mega Ice Rink:
Access the ice rink at 4 Khodynsky Boulevard (Aviapark Shopping Centre) and rent a pair of skates for free.
2) 'Golden Ring' Russian Folklore Show:
Present your Moscow City Pass and get 15% off a performance of the spectacular Golden Ring Folklore Show at 17 Timiryazevskaya Street.
restaurant | Cafés & Restaurants:
1) MU-MU Cafes (Sheremetyevo Airport) | 10% Off Bill.
2) Guinness Pub&Kitchen (Sheremetyevo Airport) | 10% Off Bill.
3) Cafe-Bar Urozhay (Sheremetyevo Airport, Terminal D) | 10% Off Bill.
4) Cafe-Bar Urozhay (Sheremetyevo Airport, Terminal E) | 10% Off Bill.
5) Guinness Pub&Kitchen (Vnukovo Airport) | 10% Off Bill.
6) Café Pushkin | Complimentary glass of wine or vodka shot.
7) Turandot Restaurant | Complimentary dessert - vanilla/mango cream with kiwi-green apple sorbet.
8) Volna Seafood Restaurant | Complimentary Ceviche Sour cocktail (marshmallow, lime, lime juice, sugar and Beluga Noble Vodka).
9) Restaurant Fahrenheit | Complimentary peanut and chamomile dessert.
10) Jamie’s Italian | 15% Off Bill.
11) Craft rePUBlic | 10% Off Bill.
12) VietCafe Gazetny | 15% Off Bill*.
13) Sixty Baŕ | Complimentary signature cocktail or dessert.
14) Christian | Complimentary signature cocktail or dessert.
15) Buono Restaurant | Special compliment when ordering from the main menu.
16) Matryoshka Restaurant | Complimentary plate of patties (4 elements).
17) Blacksmith Irish Pub | Complimentary glass of beer and 15% off food menu.
18) Hooters | 10% Off Bill.
19) PhoBo | 15% Off Bill.
20) Belorusskaya Hata Restaurant | 15% Off Bill.
21) Georgian Restaurant - Kazbek | Complimentary Kazbek dessert.
22) Shinok Restaurant | Complimentary set of homemade sides.
23) Meat Restaurant - Bochka | Complimentary herring rolls.
24) VietCafe Taganka | 15% Off Bill*.
25) VietCafe Yakimanka | 15% Off Bill*.
26) VietCafe Novoslobodskaya | 15% Off Bill*.
27) VietCafe Atrium | 15% Off Bill*.
28) Cafe-Bar Urozhay (Red October) | 10% Off Bill.
*VietCafe Discount Exceptions | Children Menu, Business Lunch, Rau Can, Rau Muong, Ca Hoi Chua Ngot, Com Rang Hai San, Tom Muc Xao, Vietnamese Dinner, Whiskies, Cognacs, Hookah and Cigarettes.
local_mall | Shopping:
1) Anna Slavutina Jewellery Boutique - 15% Off Purchase (12, Bldg. 4, Malaya Bronnaya Street).
2) IZETA Fashion House - 10% discount on 'collaborative promotion' products (1, Rastorguevskiy Lane).
local_taxi | Transport:
1) Gettaxi (500 RUB towards your first booking):
Note that you will first have to install the Gett app to your mobile device. Once this is done, add your bank card and redeem the Russia City Pass promo code which can be found in the guidebook. 500 RUB will automatically be deducted from your first booking. If it exceeds this amount then the remainder will be debited from your bank card.
2) Olivers Bikes | Bicycle Rental (10% weekend discount and 15% weekday discount):
Olivers Bikes shop is located on Pyatnitskaya Street., 3/4 bldg. 2. During the winter months (October 1st onwards), rentals have to be booked in advance from the operator's website.
3) Invataxi (15% discount):
Moscow's Invataxi is a transport service tailored towards physically challenged travellers. To redeem your discount all you have to do is order a taxi then show your Moscow City Pass at the end of the ride.
4, 5 & 6) Aeroexpress trains to Vnukovo, Domodedovo, Sheremetevo Airports.
account_balance | Moscow Attractions:
1) The Moscow Kremlin - Cathedral Square:
Moscow City Pass holders receive entry to the following Kremlin attractions (plus associated permanent exhibitions): Dormition Cathedral (Cathedral of the Assumption), Cathedral of the Archangel, Cathedral of the Annunciation, Church of the Deposition and Patriarch’s Palace. It also lets you view the ceremonial mounted parade of the Horse and Foot Guard of the Presidential Regiment. This parade is held from April to October on Saturdays at 12:00 in Cathedral Square.
The Cathedral Square complex is open every day except Thursday. Opening times are 09:30 to 18:00 (May 15 to Sept 30) and 10:00 to 17:00 (Oct 1 to May 14). The standard adult entry fee is 700 RUB. Visitors aged 15 and under enter for free. City Passes should be presented at ticket windows 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 or 12.
2) State Historical Museum:
Access the State Historical Museum at Red Square. The standalone adult entry fee is normally 700 RUB. Note that it is not open on Tuesdays.
3) Museum of the Patriotic War of 1812:
Access the War Museum at Revolution Square, 2/3. The standalone adult entry fee is normally 350 RUB. Note that it is not open on Tuesdays.
4) St. Basil's Cathedral - Pokrovsky:
Access this iconic landmark better known locally as Pokrovsky Cathedral. Show your City Pass at the left ticket office with the Russia City Pass logo. Once validated you can head straight to the main entrance. St. Basil's is open 10:00 to 18:00 (Jun to Aug), 11:00 to 17:00 (Nov to Apr) and 11:00 to 18:00 (May, Sept & Oct). Last admission is 45 minutes before closing. It is closed on the first Wednesday of each month. The standalone adult entry fee is normally 1000 RUB.
5) The Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts:
Moscow City Pass holders receive access to the permanent exhibitions of either: the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts (main building) or Gallery of 19th and 20th century European & American Art. Present your pass at entrance 5. The standalone adult entry fee is normally 400 RUB.
6) Gallery of 19th and 20th century European & American Art:
Moscow City Pass holders receive access to the permanent exhibitions of either: the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts (main building) or Gallery of 19th and 20th century European & American Art. The standalone adult entry fee is normally 400 RUB.
7) State Tretyakov Gallery:
Access the Tretyakov Gallery at 10 Lavrushinsky Lane. The standalone adult entry fee is normally 500 RUB.
8) State Tretyakov Gallery on Krymsky Val:
Access the New Tretyakov Gallery at 10 Krymsky Val Street. The standalone adult entry fee is normally 500 RUB.
9) Underground Museum at Zaryadye Park:
Moscow City Pass holders receive access to the Underground Museum and an English-language sightseeing tour featuring key attractions throughout the 13 hectare park. English tours depart at 15:00 and last approximately 45 minutes. Present your pass at the Media Centre Ticket Office. The standalone adult entry fee is normally 190 RUB (weekdays) and 250 RUB (weekends). The Park Sightseeing Tour is an additional 300 RUB (adults 18+ years).
10) Museum of Contemporary History of Russia:
Access the Contemporary History Museum at 21 Tverskaya Street. The standalone adult entry fee is normally 250 RUB. Note that it is not open on Mondays.
Diorama exhibition included as part of the Museum of Contemporary History of Russia.
12) Museum of Underground Printing Press (1905-06):
Access the Underground Printing Press at 55 Lesnaya Street. The standalone adult entry fee is approximately 150 RUB.
13) Museum of Russian Impressionism:
Access permanent exhibitions at the Museum of Russian Impressionism (Leningradsky Avenue, 15 Строение 11). The standalone adult entry fee is normally 300 RUB.
14) Museum of Cosmonautics (VDNH):
Access the Museum of Cosmonautics at 111 Mira Avenue. The standalone adult entry fee is 250 RUB.
15) Mosquarium (VDNH):
Access the aquarium at 119 Prospekt Mira. The standalone adult entry fee is 900 RUB (Mon to Thu) and 1000 RUB (Fri to Sun).
16) "Russia - My History" Multimedia Historical Park (VDNH):
Access the multimedia Russian history museum at the All-Russian Exhibition Centre (Pavilion 57). The standalone adult entry fee is 500 RUB.
17) Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines (VDNH):
Access the Soviet arcade museum at the All-Russian Exhibition Centre (Pavilion 57) and receive a free soda drink. This museum is part of the "Russia - My History" museum.
18) Schusev State Museum of Architecture:
Access the architectural museum at 5/25 Vozdvizhenka Street. The standalone adult entry fee is 300 RUB. Note that it is not open on Mondays.
19) Shilov Art Gallery:
Access the Shilov Art Gallery at Znamenka Ulitsa, 5. The standalone adult entry fee is 200 RUB.
20) ArtCentre. Moscow:
Access the Moscow Art Centre at 15 Volkhonka Street.
21) Lumiere Brothers Centre for Photography:
Access the Lumiere photography centre at Bolotnaya Naberezhnaya, 3, стр. 1. The standalone adult entry fee is 400 RUB (Weekdays) and 500 RUB (Weekends).
22) Jewish Museum and Tolerance Centre:
Access the Jewish Museum at Obraztsova Street, 11, Building. 1A, Moscow. The standalone adult entry fee is 400 RUB.
23) Museum of Russian Icons:
Access the Russian Icons Museum at 3/1 Goncharnaya Street and enjoy a free guided tour in either English or Russian. This is a free attraction.
24) Moscow Transport Museum:
Access the transport museum at 9/2 Rogozhsky Val Street. The standalone adult entry fee is 550 RUB.
25) Museum-Reserve Kolomenskoye:
Access the Church of the Ascension at Kolomenskoye Museum-Reserve. The standalone adult entry fee is approximately 350 RUB.
26) Palace of the Tsar Alexey Mikhailovich In Kolomenskoye:
Access the Palace of the Tsar Alexey Mikhailovich at Kolomenskoye Museum-Reserve.
27) Tsaritsyno Museum-Reserve:
Access the Grand Palace and Bread House at Tsaritsyno Museum-Reserve. The standalone adult entry fee is approximately 400 RUB.
28) Liublino Estate:
Visit Liublino Estate and access and Nikolay Durasov’s Palace plus exhibitions in the theatre school.
29) Izmailovo Estate:
Visit Izmailovo Estate and access the Bridge Tower and Grand Exhibition Hall.
30-33) Izmailovo Kremlin:
Access the following museums and attractions contained within the Izmailovo Kremlin complex: Vodka History Museum, Museum of Bread, Weapons Museum and World History In Plasticine.
34) Experimentarium Science Museum:
Access the science museum at Ленинградский пр., д.80, кор.11, Moskva, 125190. The standalone adult entry fee is 550 RUB (Weekdays) and 650 RUB (Weekends & Holidays).
35) Paleontological Museum:
Access the Paleontological Museum at 123 Profsoyusnaya Street. The standalone adult entry fee is normally 400 RUB. Note that it is not open on Mondays and Tuesdays.
36) State Pushkin Museum:
Access the permanent exhibitions of the Pushkin Museum at 12/2 Prechistenka Street. The standalone adult entry fee is approximately 250 RUB.
37) Pushkin Memorial Apartment On Arbat Street:
Access the Pushkin Memorial Apartment at 53 Arbat Street. The standalone adult entry fee is 250 RUB.
38) Memorial Apartment Of Andrei Bely:
Access the Andrei Bely Memorial Apartment at 55 Arbat Street. The standalone adult entry fee is 250 RUB.
39) House-Museum of Pushkin on Staraya Basmannaya:
Access the V.L. Pushkin House-Museum at Staraya Basmannaya Ulitsa, 36. The standalone adult entry fee is 150 RUB.
40) Mikhail Bulgakov Museum:
Access the Mikhail Bulgakov Museum Apartment at 10 Bolshaya Sadovaya Street. The standalone adult entry fee is 150 RUB.
41) Bulgakov House-Museum-Theatre:
Access the Museum-Theatre located on the first floor of the Bulgakov apartment building.