About The Moscow City Pass:
The Moscow City Pass is a plastic smart card that provides free access to 42 museums and 3 sightseeing tours, including: the City Sightseeing bus tour, the Radisson Royal Flotilla cruise, and a walking tour of the Russian capital.
Other handy discounts include:
- Up to 10% off in selected Moscow restaurants and cafés.
- Discounts on car, bike and taxi rental.
- Complimentary souvenirs from Russia City Pass partners.
- Free Wi-Fi and Calls - Courtesy of WhizzMate (See details in Itinerary below).
Pass cards include a guide book (available in English, Russian and Chinese), as well as a detailed city map. Certain museums included on the Moscow City Pass will be marked with the following symbol. This means that the attraction is equipped with a special sensor that allows city pass holders to simply scan their cards for fast track entry.
Moscow City Pass | Card Types:
- 1-Day / 24-Hours.
- 2-Day / 48-Hours.
- 3-Day / 72-Hours.
- 5-day / 120-Hours.
- Tourist Information Centre in the GUM Department Store, Red Square, 3. View Location Here.
Tourist Information Centre | Opening Hours:
- Monday - Sunday, 09:00 to 19:00.
| Moscow Museums:
- 2, Tretyakov Gallery in Lavrushinsky Lane.
- 3, Tretyakov Gallery on Krymsky Val.
- 4, Exhibition Centre (Rabochiy i Kolkhoznitsa).
- 5, State Historical Museum.
- 6, Pokrovsky Cathedral (Saint Basil's Cathedral).
- 7, Museum of the Patriotic War of 1812.
- 8, Museum of Russian Icons.
- 9, Solyanka State Gallery / Solyanka VPA.
- 10, State Pushkin Museum.
- 11, House‐Museum of Pushkin at the Staraya Basmannaya.
- 12, Pushkin Memorial Apartment (Arbat Street).
- 13, Yuriy Orlov Palaeontological Museum.
- 14, Jewish Museum and Tolerance Centre.
- 18, Kolomenskoye Memorial Estate.
- 19, Palace of Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich in Kolomenskoye.
- 20, Izmailovo Memorial Estate.
- 23, Museum of Russian Folk Toys.
- 24, Museum of Russian Chocolate History.
- 25, Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines.
- 27, Cold War Museum (Bunker-42).
- 28, Glinka Museum of Musical Culture.
- 29, Memorial Estate of Feodor Chaliapin.
- 30, Museum of Sergei Prokofiev.
- 31, Apartment-Museum of A.B. Goldenveizer.
- 32, Lublino Memorial Estate.
- 33, Museum of Contemporary History of Russia.
- 34, Museum of the History of Corporal Punishment.
- 35, Memorial Apartment of Andrei Bely (Arbat Street).
- 36, The Instiute of Russian Realist Art.
- 37, Experimentanium (Science Musuem).
- 38, Shchusev Museum of Architecture.
- 39, Nikolay Golovanov Apartment Museum.
- 40, Anatoly Zverev Museum.
- 41, The Moscow State Vadim Sidur Museum.
- Free calls and internet within Russia.
Courtesy of WhizzMate, the first 24-hours of this service are free with Russia City Pass (then 250 RUB per day). Upon collecting your Moscow City Pass you will receive a WhizzMate ID card. Take note of the card's unique reference number and activate it here.
WhizzMate acts as a personal travel assistant while you're in Russia. Key features include:
- 24/7 online assistance with an English-speaking operator.
- Unlimited calls within Russia.
- Unlimited internet access.
- Ticket reservation for events and transport.
- Help with passport or visa repair/loss.
- Doctor and lawyer consultations.
Once activated, you will receive a phone call from a Russia City Pass operator who will provide helpful instructions on how to use and extend the service during your time in Russia.
| Cafés & Restaurants:
- 1, Belorusskaya Hata Restaurant (Pokrovka Street, 9, Bldg. 1).
- 2, Cafe Dionis №1 (3, Mikluho-Maklaya Street).
- 3, Café Pushkin (Tverskoy Boulevard, 26А).
- 4, Fahrenheit Restaurant (Tverskoy Boulevard, 26A).
- 5, Fish & Seafood Restaurant - Volna (26, Tverskoy Boulevard).
- 6, Georgian Restaurant - Kazbek (2, Ulitsa 1905 Goda Street).
- 7, Korchma Taras Bulba (Mokhovaya Street, 8, стр. 1).
- 8, Korchma Taras Bulba (12, Smolenskiy Boulevard).
- 9, Meat Restaurant - Bochka (2, Ulitsa 1905 Goda Street).
- 10, Moscow CatCafe - Cats & People (17, Gilyarovskogo Street).
- 11, PhoBo (Pushechnaya Street, 7/5, Bldg. 2).
- 12, Restaurant of Russian Cuisine - Matryoshka (Kutuzovski Avenue, 2/1, Building 6).
- 13, Shinok Restaurant (Ulitsa 1905 Goda, 2).
- 14, Turandot Restaurant (Tverskoy Boulevard, 26, стр. 3).
- 15, VietCafe Atrium (33, Zemlyanoy Val Street, Atrium Mall, 3rd Floor).
- 16, VietCafe Gazetny (3, Gazetny Lane).
- 17, VietCafe Novoslobodskaya (22, Bldg. 4, Chayanova Street).
- 18, VietCafe Taganka (26, Nikoloyamskaya Street).
- 19, VietCafe Yakimanka (31, Bolshaya Yakimanka Street).
- 1, Anna Slavutina Jewellery Boutique - 15% Off Purchase (12, Bldg. 4, Malaya Bronnaya Street).
- 2, IZETA Fashion House - 10% discount on 'collaborative promotion' products (1, Rastorguevskiy Lane).
- 1, Gettaxi (500 RUB towards your first booking):
Note that you will first have to install the Gett app to your mobile device. Once this is done, add your bank card and redeem the Russia City Pass promo code which can be found in the guidebook. 500 RUB will automatically be deducted from your first booking. If it exceeds this amount then the remainder will be debited from your bank card.
- 2, Olivers Bikes | Bicycle Rental (10% weekend discount and 15% weekday discount):
Olivers Bikes shop is located on Pyatnitskaya Street., 3/4 bldg. 2. During the winter months (October 1st onwards), rentals have to be booked in advance from the operator's website.
- 3, Hertz Car Rental (15% discount):
To receive your discount, use the Russia City Pass promo code found your guidebook, or show your pass card to staff at any of the following Hertz offices: Domodedovo Airport, Sheremetyevo Airport (Terminal D), or 6/3, Barklaya Street, Moscow.
- 4, Invataxi (15% discount):
Moscow's Invataxi is a transport service tailored towards physically challenged travellers. To redeem your discount all you have to do is order a taxi then show your Moscow City Pass at the end of the ride.
- 5, Aeroexpress trains to Vnukovo, Domodedovo, Sheremetevo Airports.
| Moscow City Tours:
- 1, City Sightseeing Moscow Bus Tour.
- 2, ‘Radisson Royal Moscow’ River Cruise.
Do The Tours Run During Winter?
The City Sightseeing Moscow Bus Tour and the Moscow Free Walking Tour remain in operation during the winter months. The Radisson Royal River Cruise also continues to operate through the use of ice-breaker ships.
- Radisson Cruise Timetable | Ukraina Hotel Pier: 13:00, 15:00 & 17:00 (Mon-Fri) and 13:00 & 15:00 (Sat-Sun).
- Radisson Cruise Timetable | Gorky Park Pier: 13:30, 15:00 & 16:30 (Mon-Fri) and 13:30 & 15:00 (Sat-Sun).
- Moscow Free Tour | Departs: Slavyanskaya Square, Cyril and Methodius Monument (View Location), every day at 10:45.