About The Grey Line New York Eat And Play Card:
The Grey Line New York 'Eat and Play Card' is the city's only comprehensive leisure travel discount card. Weather you're visiting New York for a few days as part of a short break or enjoying a full blown city vacation you could save 10-50% off any given purchase.
One card is all it takes to cover up to four people in some of Manhattan's most popular restaurants, lounges and retailers. The New York Eat and Play Card is so versatile that it even covers certain iconic attractions, tours and Broadway shows. In addition to a potential daily saving of $100+ the card has no time or minimum spend requirements, it's simply there when you need it.
Card Pick-Up Locations:
Once you receive your card voucher via email take it to any one of the following New York City card pick-up locations, where relevant staff will exchange it for however many Eat and Play Cards you purchased:
1) Grey Line New York Visitor Centre:
- 777 8th Ave (between 47th and 48th Streets).
- Hours: Open daily from 07:00 to 21:00.
2) Madame Tussauds/Times Square:
- 234 W. 42nd Street (between 7th and 8th Ave).
- Hours: Open daily from 08:00 to 20:00.
3) Gray Line NY Visitor Centre at Grand Central:
- 125 Park Ave. (between 41st and 42nd Street).
- Hours: Open daily from 08:00 to 17:00.
4) Gray Line NY Visitor Centre at Port Authority:
- 42nd Street (between 8th and 9th Ave).
- Hours: Open daily from 07:00 to 19:00.
Eat And Play Card Discounts:
- Bavaria Bier Haus
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Chevys Fresh Mex
- Four Cuts Steakhouse
- Frankie and Johnnie's
- Havana Central
- Heartland Brewery
- The Original Delmonico's Steakhouse
- Outback Steakhouse
- And Over 100 More.