About The Nice Le Grand Tour:
The Nice Le Grand Tour is a flexible sightseeing bus service that covers 14 iconic locations throughout the capital of the French Riviera. By booking a valid 1 or 2 day pass you'll be able to start your journey from any of the tour's conveniently located hop-on hop-off stops. Key departure points include: Port Lympia, the Promenade des Anglais, and La Gare SNCF de Nice (train station).
From whichever point you choose to start Le Grand Tour, travel between popular attractions such as the Chagall Museum, Mont Boron and the Promenade du Paillon. Buses frequent each stop every 30-60 minutes (see Timetable below), so if a particular museum or scenic spot tickles your fancy simply hop-off and explore at your own pace. Helpful staff will always be on-hand to advise visitors on the best landmarks, dining locations and events.
In addition to stunning panoramic views from the top deck, Le Grand Tour buses feature digital audio commentary in a choice of 10 languages. Headphones are provided free of charge when you first present your printed ticket to the tour staff/driver.
Arriving At Port De Villefranche?
If you're travelling to Nice as part of a Mediterranean cruise and are arriving at the Port de Villefranche, we recommend the following 3-step route:
- 1) Take a short walk from the cruise port to Saint-Estève bus stop (view here).
- 2) Hop-aboard a Line 81 bus and take an 11 minute ride to Place de l'Ile de Beaute (view here). Note that that Line 81 buses run every 20 minutes.
- 3) Place de l'Ile de Beaute represents stops 2 & 4 on the Nice Le Grand Tour. From here you can hop aboard the open-top buses and explore Nice.
Nice Le Grand Tour Route Map | Click for larger view.
Other Service Information:
- All tour vouchers are valid 1 year from date of purchase.
- 2-day tour passes must be used on consecutive days.
- All pets, except guide dogs, are prohibited aboard the buses.
- Wheelchair access is possible so long as the chair is foldable and the user can occupy a seat.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden aboard the buses, both on the upper and lower decks.
Ticket Usage Instructions:
After purchasing your tour pass[es] please print off the ticket voucher you receive from this site and exchange it aboard any Nice Le Grand Tour bus.
Nice Le Grand Tour | Hop-On Hop-Off Stops:
- 1, Promenade des Anglais (4, Avenue des Phocéens)
- 2, Ile de Beaute (5, Place de l'Ile de Beaute)
- 3, Croisières (7, Boulevard Franck Pilatte)
- 4, Ile de Beaute (North)
- 5, Garibaldi
- 6, Acropolis (2, Boulevard Carabacel)
- 7, Chagall Museum (Face au no. 21, Boulevard de Cimiez)
- 8, Cimiez (110, Bd Cimiez)
- 9, Paillon (2, Avenue Felix-Faure)
- 10, Massenet (7, Promenade des Anglais)
- 11, Gambetta (47, Avenue Thiers)
- 12, Nice Train Station (10-12, Avenue Thiers)
- 13, Office du Tourisme et des Congrès
- 14, Promenade des Anglais (4, Avenue des Phocéens)