About The Oceanographic Museum & Aquarium of Monaco:
Founded over a century ago, this Temple of the Sea has become a Museum/Aquarium dedicated to all marine life! Explore over 100 pools where animals live in recreated versions of their natural environment: sharks, turtles, moray eels, apogons and many more.
In the Museum section you can gaze up at the skeletons of awe-inspiring marine mammals and be intrigued by the Cabinet of Curiosities. The cabinet houses a huge collection of rare natural artefacts, plus mementos of humanity's seafaring endeavours. Keep an eye out for Karl Klingert's original diving gear, including the diving suit that he first used in 1797!
Tickets booked online also provide access to the museum's temporary exhibitions.
- All Year Round, Daily | Except for the Formula 1 Grand Prix weekend and December 25.
- October - March: 10:00 to 18:00.
- April, May, June + September: 10:00 to 19:00.
- July + August: 09:30 to 20:00.
- Avenue Saint-Martin, 98000 Monaco.
- Stop 8 on the Monaco Le Grand Tour.
- At least 90 minutes is recommended for a visit.
- Access to: guided tours, tactile & touch pools, family challenges, ImmerSEAve 360° virtual reality experience, plus other special activities (not including temporary exhibitions).
- Food & Drink.