About The Old Melbourne Ghost Tour:
*ACTIVITY COMING SOON*
Join Lantern Ghost Tours on a trip back back to the wild and booming era of 19th century Melbourne. This was a time of smoky China Town opium dens and gold rush fever, where poor houses provided a ready supply of bodies for medical science and famous opera singer Federici gave his most dramatic performance, plummeting to death in front of his audience.
Meet your guide and fellow guests outside the Young & Jackson Hotel at 20:30. From here you'll embark on a 90 minute journey around Melbourne's historic streets and buildings, hearing tales of dramatic events and unsavoury characters as you go. Above all else, keep your senses sharp for hints of paranormal activity!
- All Year Round | Every Fri, Sat & Sun.
- Live English-Speaking Guide.
schedule Tour Times:
place Departure Point:
- Outside Young & Jackson Hotel, Corner of Flinders Street and Swanston Street.
- Approximately 90 Minutes.
error Important Note:
- It's recommended that participants wear comfortable walking shoes for this tour.
- The total walking distance is approximately 2 km over flat paths and some stairs.
- A moderate level of physical fitness is recommended for this tour.
- Unfortunately this tour is not accessible to wheelchair users.
- Food & Drink.
- Transport To And From Departure Location.