What's Included In This Ticket?
- Costa Caribe Aquatic Park general admission.
- Transport to and from the park via central Barcelona in an air-conditioned coach.
Costa Caribe Day Trip Departure Dates | 2017:
- 28 May - 19 June: Mondays and Saturdays.
- 20 June - 11 Sept: Daily.
- 12 Sept - 18 Sept: Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Costa Caribe Shuttle Schedule:
- Departure from Barcelona at 09:30.
- Arrival to Costa Caribe at 11:00.
- Departure from Costa Caribe* at 19:30.
- Arrival to Barcelona at 21:00.
*On leaving the park you should go to the car park where you initially arrived and wait for the departure.
Ticket Usage Instructions:
- Print or present your ticket voucher on a mobile device to staff at the main departure point in Barcelona: Julia Travel Office - Carrer de Balmes, 5 (view location). You will be issued with a coach boarding pass and admission tickets for Costa Caribe Aquatic Park.
- Please remember to check-in at the travel office by at least 09:15, as the coach departs at 09:30.
About Costa Caribe Aquatic Park:
Located in beautiful Tarragona, Spain, just a short trip from Barcelona, Costa Caribe Aquatic Park is a must visit attraction for anyone holidaying in the Catalan capital. Featuring 17 rides and attractions as well as world class dining, live shows, music, gyms, and golf, Costa Caribe Aquatic Park has something for everyone.
The main reason to check out this water park is its wide variety of rides and attractions. One wonderful ride is the Mambo Limbo. 12 meters high and ending in a splash pool, the Mambo Limbo is a great way to cool off while enjoying some fast-paced thrills. If the Mambo Limbo sounds fun then you have to try the Ciclon Tropical, a 100 meter long multi-bump slide that will take you and your family on a wild ride. Once you have tried that try the Barracudas, a racy spiral side with plenty of sharp banks that'll keep you clinging to your raft.
If you're the competitive type then the Rapid Race is definitely worth a go. With five tracks you can see which member of your group is the fastest slider around. Finally, if you're looking to get the biggest drop on the fastest slide possible, try the King Kahuna, which drops you 31 meters at a breathtaking 55 degree angle!
If rafting is more your activity then look no further than the El Torrente, where four people travel on a raft down swooping curves and fast drops. Sliding and rafting are a cornerstone of any water park, but some prefer tubing, in which case the El Rio Loco is the ride for you. Spanning a relaxing 1500 meters, El Rio Loco lets you drift down a lazy stream and under waterfalls. Finally, if you are travelling with younger children who may not enjoy slides and tubing, the Zona Indoor has just what you're looking for; its smaller slides and pools are a great way to introduce children to the joys of aquatic parks without being too intimidating.
With all the swimming and sliding you're sure to work up an appetite. Thankfully, Costa Caribe Aquatic Park features five different restaurants to choose from. Try the Reggae Café, with its pizza, pasta, salads, chicken, fish n' chips, and many other classics. Or try the Focacceria, which features salads and focaccia as well as an al fresco dining area surrounded by palm trees.
The Surfer is another great option for dining, with hot dogs and hamburgers. If it's a quick bite you're after head along to La Cabana, which serves sandwiches and ice cream to groups on the go. Finally, there's numerous smaller stands offering necessities such as water, soft drinks, slushies, and ice cream- a great way to recharge without missing out on any of the fun.
With so much to see and do be sure to make the most of your time at the park. This shuttle bus service gives visitors a full 9 hours before returning to Barcelona.