Carfax Tower Opening Hours:
- April - September: 10:00-17:30.
- October: 10:00-16:30.
- November - February: 10:00-15:00.
- March: 10:00-16:00.
Carfax Tower Address:
- Queen St, Oxford OX1 1ET.
- Adult tickets aged 16-59 years.
- Child tickets aged 5-15 years.
- Senior tickets aged 60+.
- Students require a valid student ID.
- Family tickets 2 adults and up to 3 children.
Children aged 4 years and under travel free.
Climb The 99 Steps Of Carfax Tower:
Upgrade your 24-hour Guide Friday City Sightseeing ticket to include Carfax Tower for only £1.50 extra. Carfax Tower is actually the sole remnant of the 12th century St. Martin's Church. The main body of the structure was demolished in 1869 to make way for increasing traffic. At 74 feet in height it's the tallest structure in central Oxford, and planning dictates that nothing else in the area can be built taller than it. Carfax provides the best views for miles around and is well worth the extra pound.
Oxford Bus Tour:
- Click here for all information related to the City Sightseeing Oxford tour.
As well as offering admission to Carfax Tower this ticket gives you access to Oxford's City Sightseeing Guide Friday tour buses. 'Hop-on Hop-off' means that you're free to leave and rejoin the buses at any stop. See our main tour page for more information, or download the latest timetable here.