About The Pearse Lyons Distillery Tour:
While whiskey is only part of Pearse Lyons' story, it's the centrepiece of your distillery experience. This 1-hour tour, hosted by a professional guide, will walk you through the life of the former St. James Church and how it came to be Pearse Lyons Distillery.
Their storytellers will regale you with intriguing tales of the church's 800 year past, after which you'll enter the distillery proper to smell, touch and taste each step of the distillation process.
Guests can question the distillers and see firsthand how to produce some of the finest Irish Whiskey. Each tour is followed by a tasting experience, which includes three Irish Whiskeys (Pearse Original, Distiller's Choice and Founder's Choice, a 12 year-old single malt). The distillery tours are small in size and in-keeping with Pearse Lyons' boutique nature, so you can enjoy a more personal experience.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Live English-Speaking Guides.
- 121-122 James St, The Liberties, Dublin.
schedule Opening Hours:
- Mon - Sat: 09:30 to 18:00 (first tour 10:00, last tour 17:00).
- Sundays and Bank Holidays: 11:30 to 18:00 (first tour 12:00, last tour 17:00).
- Note: Last tour is 18:00 on Fridays.
- Approximately 1 hour.