- All Year Round, Daily.
Except December 25, Australia Day & Anzac Day.
- Child tickets aged 5-14 years.
- Family tickets include 2 adults & up to 2 children.
- Concession tickets are available to seniors over 60 years of age and students. Valid ID (passport, university card, etc) is required.
Children under 5 years travel free.
About The Perth Triple Tour:
Why not make the most of your first visit to Perth? Once you've explored the CBD and park lands there's a lot more to discover just beyond the horizon. The Perth Triple Tour allows you to do just this. Spend a day touring major city landmarks such as Kings Park and the Roe Gardens aboard Perth's double decker sightseeing buses.
The red 'Perth Explorer' buses can be boarded at 11 hop-on hop-off stops throughout the city. On the next day (does not have to be consecutive) catch a Captain Cook Cruise from Barrack Street Jetty and sail across Swan River towards Fremantle. Here you can enjoy one of the city's popular guided tram tours.
1) Perth Explorer:
- Tour Details | View here.
This hop-on hop-off bus tour is Perth's official sightseeing service. You'll be welcomed onto their red open-top buses by friendly staff and shown all of the city's major landmarks and attractions.
The main route features 11 stops in total, allowing you to come and go as often as you please. We'd recommend checking out Perth Mint, home of Australia's largest gold nugget display. Also be sure to check out the Synergy Parkland, with its extensive recreation spaces. Perth Explorer tours included with this ticket are valid for 48-hours.
2) Swan River Cruise By Captain Cook:
- Departure Times: 09:45 & 11:15 - Departs Barrack Street Jetty, Pier 3 (view location).
- Return Times: 15:45 (Leaves Fremantle Harbour) - 17:00 (Back at Barrack Street Jetty).
Pick which day you'd like to sail across to Fremantle and head along to the Barrack Street Jetty for 09:45 or 11:15. Here'll you'll be shown aboard a sleek and modern sightseeing vessel. The journey will take you down the length of Swan River, past Dalkeith and the lovely Point Walter Reserve, towards the shores of Fremantle.
3) Fremantle Tram Tour:
Once you arrive in Fremantle you'll be shown aboard an awaiting tram. Like the Perth Explorer tour this quirky service allows passengers to hop-on and off at various points along a scenic route. You'll receive plenty of time to discover Fremantle before the return cruise boat arrives at 15:45. After leaving Fremantle you should arrive back in Perth around 17:00.
Triple Tour | Suggested 1-Day Schedule:
- 09:15 - Hop aboard the Perth Explorer buses at Barrack Street Jetty and explore the CBD and Kings Park plus other popular destinations.
- 11:15 - Depart Perth and cruise along the Swan River towards Fremantle. Listen to live commentary along the way while sipping a complimentary tea or coffee.
- 12:30 - Board the Fremantle Tram and explore the historic port city.
- 15:45 - Join the return cruise to Perth. This leg of the journey features complimentary Western Australian wine tasting.
- 17:00 - Arrive back at Barrack Street Jetty.