About The Pest And River Danube Segway Tour:
This small, interactive, and exceedingly fun Segway tour offers a scenic look into the central Pest district of the Hungarian capital. It begins in front of the State Opera House every day at 10:30, 14:00 and 16:00.
When you're ready, join a group of fellow riders and prepare to be lead along a route that includes lively Vörösmarty square, the riverside vistas of Danube promenade, Chain bridge and the Gothic spires the Hungarian Parliament Building. Before setting out on the hour long journey everyone will be given a 5-10 minute orientation session, just so you can all get used to controlling your Segway. Feel free to speak with your guide and learn as much as you can on your travels.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- English-Speaking Guide.
schedule Departure Times:
- 10:30, 14:00 and 16:00.
place Departure Point:
- Hungarian State Opera House (Budapest, Andrássy út 22, H-1061). Your guide will be waiting by the stairs of the Opera House.
- 1 Hour.
error Important Information:
- No infants are allowed on the tour even if accompanied by an adult.
- Children cannot join the tour if they are under 10 years of age or weigh less than 40kg.
- Parents must sign liability and wavier forms for participants under 18 years of age (done before the start of the tour).
- Riders are expected to be able to ascend and descend stairs in a controlled manner without assistance.
- The Segways used on this tour are not suitable for people weighing over 130kg (280 lbs).
- Pregnant women and alcohol are not permitted on any excursion. Refunds cannot be given to anyone ejected from a tour under the suspicion that they are intoxicated.