• Important Info •
Park entry is included as well as return travel.
April 01 - January 6.
Coach Departure Point
Julia Travel Office (Carrer de Balmes, 5, 08007 Barcelona).
Approx. 12 hours (9 of which are in the park).
• Child tickets aged 4-10.
• Senior tickets aged 60+.
Visit PortAventura Salou From Barcelona:
Want your next trip to Barcelona to include Spain's most popular theme park? This return shuttle bus departs the city centre every week from April 01 until January 6, and includes park entry tickets. Hop aboard your coach and kick back on a chilled-out day trip to PortAventura via Salou's sunny Mediterranean coast.
Upon arrival you'll be free to enjoy 40 exciting attractions for a whole 9 hours. Barrel along at 105 km/h on the Dragon Khan's 8 winding loops, take a 100m free fall on the Hurakan Condor, and shoot from 0 to 135km/h in less than 3.5 seconds on the Furius Baco. At the end of the day rejoin your coach for the return journey to Barcelona.
PortAventura Day Trip Departure Dates | 2017-18:
- 01 - 28 Apr, 2017: Mondays and Saturdays.
- 29 Apr - 15 May, 2017: Saturdays.
- 16 May - 19 Jun, 2017: Mondays and Saturdays.
- 20 Jun - 11 Sept, 2017: Daily.
- 12 Sept - 31 Oct, 2017: Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- 01 Nov - 18 Dec, 2017: Saturdays.
- 19 Dec, 2017 - 06 Jan, 2018: Mondays and Fridays.
PortAventura Shuttle Schedule:
- Departure from Barcelona at 09:30.
- Arrival to PortAventura Park at 11:00.
- Departure from PortAventura Park 19:30.
- Arrival to Barcelona at 21:00.
Ticket Usage Instructions:
- Print or present your ticket voucher on a mobile device to staff at the main departure point in Barcelona: Julia Travel Office - Carrer de Balmes, 5 (view location). You will be issued with a coach boarding pass and admission tickets for PortAventura.
- Please remember to check-in at the travel office by at least 09:15, as the coach departs at 09:30.
PortAventura From Barcelona | Trip Details:
The day trip begins just outside the Julia Travel Office at Carrer de Balmes, 5. From April 01, 2017 until January 6, 2018 the departure time will be 09:30. Be sure to check-in at the travel office at least 15 minutes prior.
The journey from Barcelona to PortAventura takes approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, and upon arrival you'll have a whole 9 hours at your disposal to experience the park's 40 exhilarating attractions. These are spread out across a variety of beautifully themed worlds from the Far West and China to Mexico and the Himalayas. Each holds its own special treat for the eager adrenaline junkie. Take a whirl on the Dragon Khan, an 8-loop thrillride that reaches speeds of up to 105 km/h, or test your nerve on the Shambhala, which with a drop of 76m is currently Europe's highest roller coaster!
PortAventura might be perfect for thrill seekers, but it also has something for everyone. Visitors can view a spellbinding array of daily shows such as cancan dancing, acrobatics, tribal dances of Polynesia and even live comedy. One of the park's finest shows is called 'Generation Forever', a breathtaking display of music, dancing, lights and stunts in the Great Imperial Theatre.
When the day comes to a close head back to the coaches for your return trip to Barcelona. Expect to be back in Barcelona for 21:00.
*Please note that the Barcelona to PortAventura shuttle bus does not run on December 25 or January 01.