Tuk-Tuk Night Tour:
- Departure Point: Hotel America (Rua de Santa Catarina 1018, 4000-045 Porto).
Tuking People® offers a unique look on the narrow streets of downtown Porto, through the chinks of light and grey granite from the streets, to the waterfront, the Cathedral and Torre Clérigos. The historical centre of Porto, World Heritage Site since 1996, is a patchwork of colours that reflect the cultural richness of its inhabitants.
Portwine Cellar Cálem (Tour & Taste):
- Address: Av. de Diogo Leite 344, 4400-111 Lagos.
Located by the riverfront on Avenue de Diogo Leite in the district of Vila Nova de Gaia, Cálem is one of the most famous tour-providing Port wine cellars in Porto. Learn everything there is to know about Port wine from vineyard to glass, in a state-of-the-art format that includes an interactive museum tour, guided tour and tasting session.
Restaurant Chez Lapin:
- Address: Rua dos Canastreiros 40-42, 4050-149 Porto.
Family-owned for decades, Chez Lapin has three rooms, each with a traditional decor and atmosphere. These is also a large terrace with stunning views of the Douro River.
- Several types of bread, paté and aromatized olives.
- Vegetables soup Or Mixed salad.
- Swordfish Madeirense style.
- Salmon with rosemary in the oven.
- Golden hake with country rice.
- Ossobuco with little carrots and bacon.
- Porkloin with Orange.
- Chicken breast with mustard and rosemary.
- Chicken Fillet with alheira.
- Fruit or sweet cake.
- Wine, Mineral Water and Coffee.
6 Bridges Cruise:
- Departure Point: Ribeira Quay (View Location).
On the 6 Bridges Cruise you'll sail beneath all of the handsome structures connecting Porto to Vila Nova de Gaia. This cruise is a great way to soak up some sun, have a drink in the rabelo boat bar and hear some fascinating history.
Of particular note are the iron wrought Dom Luís I Bridge and the Ponte D. Maria Pia. The latter was completed in 1877 and was designed by Théophile Seyrig and Gustave Eiffel (designer of the famous Eiffel Tower in Paris). Other highlights include the San Francisco Church, the Old Porto Customs House and Massarelos Church.
About The Provider (Douroacima):
Douroacima promotes tourism and Portugal's northern region, providing a wide range of services.
They organise Rabelo boat cruises on the banks of Porto, Vila Nova de Gaia and the Douro. It is the official representative of the City Sightseeing brand in Portugal and organises Tuk-Tuk circuits through the historic centre of Porto. It also offers cruises in Ria de Aveiro.
It also provides catering and accommodation services.