- Liberty Square
- Sao Bento Railway Station
- Palacio da Bolsa
- Porto Cathedral
- Viewpoint at Chapel Santa Catarina
- Cordoaria Garden
About The Porto Tuk-Tuk Tour:
The historic centre of Porto in Northern Portugal is a winding maze of curvy cobbled streets and colourful lofty terraces. While the rabelo boats on the River Douro may provide the city's signature sightseeing tours, the tuk-tuk's are easily one of the most exciting ways to see Porto by land. These quirky auto rickshaws can zip through the rustic cityscape with finesse in a fun and unforgettable fashion.
Uncover hidden gems that you won't see on the open-top bus tours and hear background tales from your driver. There is a main tour route consisting of 12 stops, but you can tailor your itinerary to suite personal preference, helping you make the most of your hour's sightseeing.
Have fun and see Porto's top landmarks from a colourful auto rickshaw. Tuk-tuk's are a great laugh to ride and afford riders excellent extra perspectives on the city's narrow streets. You'll get up close to highlights such as the Palacio da Bolsa and the Igreja dos Grilos. Your tour guide will also take the party up to one of Porto's best vantage points at Chapel Santa Catarina.
The tuk-tuk's depart from stations at Torre dos Clerigos and Porto Cathedral every hour.
Discover 12 Porto Locations:
- 1, Torre dos Clerigos (Clerics Tower)
- 2, Praca da Liberdade (Liberty Square)
- 3, Sao Bento Railway Station
- 4, Porto Cathedral
- 5, Igreja dos Grilos (Grilos Church)
- 6, Palacio da Bolsa (Stock Exchange Palace)
- 7, Alfandega Congress Centre
- 8, Ponte da Arrabida (Arrabida Bridge)
- 9, Fluvial
- 10, Viewpoint at Chapel Santa Catarina
- 11, River Douro restaurant stop
- 12, Jardim da Cordoaria (Cordoaria Garden)