About The Riga Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour:
Latvia's capital is a green and beautiful city of eye-catching architectural diversity situated along the banks of the Daugava River. With Red Buses' official Riga City Tour you can travel at your own pace between all of the city's key landmarks and popular attractions.
Tour tickets are valid for 48 hours and available all year round, giving you ample to time to hop-off and explore iconic sights such as Riga Castle, House of the Blackheads, and the Latvian National Museum of Art.
Pre-recorded audio guides in a choice of 10 languages will also be available to provide insightful cultural and historical commentary on this ancient Baltic city.
Arriving By Cruise Ship?
Visitors arriving via cruise ship can present their ticket voucher to a member of staff at Riga Cruise Terminal. The buses are timed to arrive here as soon as a vessel comes into port. On-board staff can advise on return times and the best way to structure your sightseeing.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Digital Audio: English, Latvian, German, Russian, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, French, Spanish and Italian.
Tour Times /Frequency:
- 10:00 to 14:00, every 30 minutes.
- 14:00 to 16:00, every 60 minutes.
- Various, see Map Download or Itinerary List below.
- Approx. 75 minutes.
- Audio Guide (Headphones Included).
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.
- Free On-Board Wi-Fi.
| Red Route - 5 Stops:
- 0) Strēlnieku Square.
- 1) Central Market & Shopping Mall (Stockmann).
- 2) Riga Circus.
- 3) Latvian National Opera.
- 4) Powder Tower.
- 5) Latvian National Theatre.
| Blue Route - 10 Stops:
- 6) Latvian National Museum of Art.
- 7) Orthodox Cathedral (Radisson Blu Hotel Latvija).
- 8) Vermane Park (Radisson Blu Hotel Elizabete).
- 9) Shopping Mall (Barona Centrs).
- 10) Riga 1st Hospital.
- 11) Riga Art Nouveau Centre (Albert Hotel).
- 12) JSC Latvenergo (PK Riga Hotel).
- 13) Monika Centrum Hotels.
- 14) P. Stradins Museum for History of Medicine.
- 15) Latvian National Theatre.
| Orange Route - 12 Stops:
- 16) Big Christopher Monument (Lielais Kristaps).
- 17) Riga Castle.
- 18) Kipsala (Islande Hotel).
- 19) Kalnciems Street Quarter / Market.
- 20) Bellevue Park Hotel Riga.
- 21) Latvian National Library (Radisson Blu Hotel Daugava).
- 22) Old Riga.
- 23) Riga Ghetto and Latvian Holocaust Museum.
- 24) Lido Leisure Centre.
- 25) Shopping Mall Mols.
- 26) Riga Ghetto and Latvian Holocaust Museum.
- 27) Riga Central Market.