About The Riga Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour:
Latvia's capital is a green and beautiful city of eye-catching architectural diversity situated along the banks of the Daugava River. With Red Buses' official Riga City Tour you can travel at your own pace between all of the city's key landmarks and popular attractions.
Tour tickets are valid for 48 hours and available all year round, giving you ample to time to hop-off and explore iconic sights such as Riga Castle, House of the Blackheads, and the Latvian National Museum of Art.
Pre-recorded audio guides in a choice of 10 languages will also be available to provide insightful cultural and historical commentary on this ancient Baltic city.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Digital Audio: English, Latvian, German, Russian, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, French, Spanish and Italian.
Tour Times /Frequency:
- 10:00 to 14:00, every 30 minutes.
- 14:00 to 16:00, every 60 minutes.
- Various, see Map Download.
- Approx. 75 minutes.
- Adult tickets aged 7+ years.
- Child tickets aged 0-6 years.
Up to 2 children 6 years and under travel free when accompanied by a full paying adult.