About The Dutch Masters & Marvels Tour:
Note: Our Dutch Masters & Marvels reservations are currently available by request only. If you'd like to book please message (email@example.com) with the required date and participant numbers.
Once we confirm that spaces are available we will open the requested slot and also provide you with a 10% discount code (usable at checkout).
Explore two of the world's best museums with fast-track entry and a professional guide! Indulge yourself in the marvellous collections of the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum, and get to know everything about Rembrandt, Vincent van Gogh, Johannes Vermeer, Frans Hals and more.
Lunch in the Rijksmuseum café is included, and before switching between the two museums you'll be treated to a leisurely 1-hour canal cruise. A maximum of 20 persons are allowed on this tour per day, ensuring a more personalised experience.
- All Year Round | Except King's Day.
- Wednesdays and Sundays: English and Spanish.
- Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays: English Only.
- Oct 29 ('18) - Mar 17 ('19): Sundays at 09:30.
- Mar 18 - Sept 29, 2019: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat & Sun at 09:30.
- Sept 30 - Oct 27, 2019: Thu, Sat & Sun at 09:30.
- Diamond Museum at Paulus Potterstraat 8 (Museum Square).
- Approx. 8 Hours.
- Adult tickets aged 13+ years.
- Child tickets aged 4-12 years.
- Children aged 0-3 go free.
Take a fun, full-day guided tour of Amsterdam's two most iconic art institutions. On the Dutch Masters & Marvels tour you and a small group (up to 20 people) will be joined by a professional art historian guide who'll reveal the stories behind Holland's greatest masterpieces.
Enjoy skip-the-line access to Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum and learn all their is to know about Rembrandt, Vincent van Gogh, Johannes Vermeer, Frans Hals and more. Midway through the tour you'll be taken on a 1-hour canal boat cruise, then for lunch you'll be treated to a light meal in the Rijksmuseum café.