- Roma Sightseeing Passes are available to book between Jan 1 - October 1, 2017.
- Adult tickets aged 18+ years.
- Child tickets aged 6-17 years.
Children aged 5 years and under travel free.
What's Included In The Roma Pass?
The details of each inclusion are listed below:
1) City Sightseeing Rome Tour:
Rome's official hop-on hop-off bus tour service features 8 convenient stops throughout the centre of Rome. A full journey lasts 1 hour 40 minutes, though passengers are free to disembark at any point along the route. Highlights include the Trevi Fountain, Colosseum and Vatican (Via Lungotevere Tor di Nona). Buses frequent each stop every 15 minutes between 09:00-18:00. See here for further tour details.
2) ATAC Rome Public Transport Pass:
Sadly, Rome's hop-on hop-off buses can't go everywhere, but that's where the ATAC Card comes in. Exchange your Roma Sightseeing Pass voucher and receive 48-hour access to Rome's entire public transport network. Cards are valid 48-hours from first use, and can be used on the following methods of transit:
- Buses, Trams and Trolleybuses.
- Cotral Buses (Urban Route).
- Underground Metro Lines.
- Regional Trains: Trenitalia (2nd class only), Roma-Lido, Termini-Centocelle and Roma-Viterbo (Urban Route).
Forms of Transport Not Included:
- Cotral Line: Roma Tiburtina/Termini - Fiumicino Airport.
- Trenitalia Non-Stop Connection: Roma Termini - Fiumicino Airport.
3) Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel:
Discover the artistic treasures of the Vatican Museums with your Roma Sightseeing Pass. Once you exchange your voucher with the City Sightseeing Rome staff you'll receive skip-the-line tickets for both the museum and Sistine Chapel. See here for opening hours and other details.
4) Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill:
Enjoy skip-the-line access to both the Roman Colosseum and Forum/Palatine Hill archaeological sites. Once you've exchanged you voucher, tickets can be presented at the entrances to each attraction. See here for locations and opening times.