About The Sagrada Familia Guided Tour:
Enjoy this insightful guided tour of Barcelona's famous Sagrada Familia church. The building is a fascinating treasure trove of Catholic artefacts and represents a one-of-a-kind feat of architectural prowess.
It was designed by Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí and it's his fusion of Gothic and curvilinear Art Nouveau forms that arguably make this UNESCO World Heritage Site so distinctive. Whether your motivation is one of faith, artistic appreciation, or just pure curiosity, the Sagrada Familia skip the line tour is must do for any trip to Barcelona.
After touring the main body of the cathedral you will also be taken to the Sagrada Familia museum. The museum chronicles the development of the Basilica from its earliest conception to recent times. It also explores the life and career of its renowned architect Antoni Gaudí.
Note - Dress Code: Visitors entering the Sagrada Familia are asked to adhere to the proper dress code: no tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Except | 15 Aug, 11 & 24 Sept, 1 Nov, 8 Dec, 25-26 Dec, 1 & 6 Jan.
- English-Speaking Tour Guide.
- Nov 1, 2017 - Mar 22, 2018: Daily at 10:00.
- Mar 23 - Oct 31, 2018: Daily at 09:00.
- Nov 1, 2018 - Mar 31, 2019: Daily at 10:00.
- Until April 1, 2018: Julià Travel Office, Pl. Sagrada Familia, 3.
- After April 1, 2018: Julià Travel Office, Carrer de Sardenya, 311.
- Approximately 1.5 hours.
- Food and Drink.
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off.