About The Sagrada Familia Guided Tour:
Enjoy this insightful guided tour of Barcelona's famous Sagrada Familia church. The building is a fascinating treasure trove of Catholic artefacts and represents a one-of-a-kind feat of architectural prowess. It was designed by Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí and it's his fusion of Gothic and curvilinear Art Nouveau forms that arguably make this UNESCO World Heritage Site so distinctive. Whether your motivation is one of faith, artistic appreciation, or just pure curiosity, the Sagrada Familia skip the line tour is must do for any trip to Barcelona.
After touring the main body of the cathedral you will also be taken to the Sagrada Familia museum. The museum chronicles the development of the Basilica from its earliest conception to recent times. It also explores the life and career of its renowned architect Antoni Gaudí.
Tour Departures Times And Languages:
Below you will find a list of departure times and their associated languages. Categories marked 'and other' indicate that the tour guide is bilingual:
- 09:00 Tour (English Speaking)
- 13:00 Tour (English Speaking)
- 16:00 Tour (English Speaking)
- 10:00 Tour (English And Other)
- 11:00 Tour (English And Other)
- 11:00 Tour (Spanish And Other)
- 12:00 Tour (English And Other)
- 13:00 Tour (English And Other)
- 15:00 Tour (English And Other)