About The San Diego Hopper Tour:
The San Diego Hopper is a flexible sightseeing bus tour that covers 9 iconic locations throughout the city of San Diego. By booking a 1 or 2-day pass you'll be able to start your journey from any of the tour's conveniently located hop-on hop-off stops. Key departure points include: Old Town San Diego, the Gaslamp Quarter, and Balboa Park.
From whichever point you choose to start the Hopper Tour, travel between popular attractions such as the USS Midway Museum, Little Italy and San Diego Zoo. Buses frequent each stop every 30-60 minutes (see timetable), so if a particular location sparks your interest simply hop-off and explore at your own pace. Rejoining the tour is just as easy, all you have to do is wait on the next bus and climb aboard.
Throughout each tour helpful concierge staff will be on-hand to advise visitors on the best landmarks, dining spots and events. They will also provide informative commentary about San Diego in English. Tickets are available as either a standard 1-day 'Hopper' pass, or a 2-day 'Hopper Plus' pass, which includes free admission to San Diego's top attractions.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Live English language commentary.
Tour Times / Frequency:
- 09:30 to 18:30, every 30-60 minutes.
- The times above are an approximation based on the full service. Please see the timetable download for exact departure times.
- Various, see Map Download or Itinerary List below.
- One Full Circuit: Approx. 2 Hours.
- 1) Old Town.
- 2) Embarcadero - Maritime Museum.
- 3) Embarcadero - USS Midway.
- 4) Seaport Village.
- 5) Petco Park.
- 6) Gaslamp Quarter.
- 7) San Diego Zoo.
- 8) Balboa Park.
- 9) Little Italy.
- Purchasable snacks and drinks (other food and drink is prohibited).
- Storage space for large containers and strollers.
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.
- On-board 4G Wi-Fi.
- On-board toilet.
- All pets, except ADA certified service animals, are prohibited aboard the buses.
- The San Diego Hooper is equipped with ramps that can accommodate wheelchair users up to a weight of 400 pounds. If you require use of this service please contact the tour operator directly 48-hours prior to commencing your tour (Call: +1 833-743-3467). The ramp will be prepared for you at the required time and place. Access to the upper deck cannot be guaranteed for guests with mobility impairments.