City Cruises & London Sea Life Aquarium Combo:
Join City Cruises and cast off from any of their four piers located along the banks of the River Thames. Hop-on and off at your leisure for 24 hours between piers at Westminster, the London Eye, Tower Bridge and Greenwich. Enjoy either live or pre-recorded onboard audio commentary about London and its incredible 2000 year history. This combination ticket also includes entry to the London Sea Life Aquarium.
Whether its the emblematic shark or the joy evoking Green Sea Turtle, the Sea Life Aquarium dazzles with its extensive collection of marine species and their stunning habitats. You can interact with some of the creatures in the touch pool as well as watch the public feeding and diving displays.
A great new feature to get involved in is the 'Shark Reef Encounter', a glass walkway that takes you right through the middle of a shoal of sixteen sharks! Don't forget to check out the Gentoo Penguins in their icy habitat.
- All Year Round, Daily | Except December 25.
Sea Life London Address:
- County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB.
Aquarium Opening Hours | 2019:
- Weekdays: 10:00 to 18:00 (Last entry at 17:00).
- Saturdays: 09:30 to 19:00 (Last entry at 18:00).
- Sundays: 10:00 to 18:00 (Last entry at 17:00).
Thames River Cruise:
This ticket for the Sea Life London Aquarium also includes 24 hour access to the London City Cruises hop-on hop-off boats.
- See here for more information on the cruise route and details of onboard facilities.
- London City Cruise boats generally operate from 10:00 to 18:00, every 40 minutes. This is a rough guideline based on the first departure from Westminster Pier. Always check locally available timetables.