About Sea Life Porto Aquarium:
Sea Life Porto Aquarium is a fun attraction suitable for all ages, especially for those fascinated by the wonders of the waves. They currently have over 5000 sea creatures on display across multiple themed enclosures.
It's located close to the seafront near Castelo do Queijo.
Immerse yourself in the dazzling diversity of earth's oceans by walking through the panoramic Ocean Tunnel. Be enchanted by colour as you gaze into the tropical waters of the Great Barrier Reef, and meet a variety of characters from sharks and rays to sea turtles and octopuses. To access Sea Life Porto Aquarium simply print or present the ticket voucher you receive via email to a member of staff at the main entrance (see information below).
- All Year Round, Daily | Except December 25.
- Non-applicable, self-guided.
- Sept 1 - Jul 14: 10:00 to 18:00 on weekdays. From 10:00 to 19:00 on weekends.
- Jul 15 - Aug 31: 10:00 to 18:00 on weekdays. From 10:00 to 20:00 on weekends.
- Last entry is 45 minutes before closing.
- Rua Particular 1 Castelo do Queijo, 4100-379 Porto.
- Average visits to Sea Life Porto last approximately 1 hour.
- Sea Life Porto Aquarium is mostly accessible to wheelchair users, one exception being the viewing platform for the Turtle Feeding experience.
- Guide dogs are permitted for those with visual impairments.
- Disabled toilets and baby changing facilities.
- Aquarium Cafe.
- No cloakrooms are available for the storage of personal belongings.
Take one of the following public bus routes to Castelo do Queijo: 200 Bolhão, 203 Marquês, 500/502 Matosinhos or 205 Campanhã. Sea Life Porto is located at the east side of the roundabout.
Hop-off at stop 19 on the City Sightseeing Porto bus tour.