About The See London By Night Tour:
'See London by Night' are a company dedicated to offering night time open-top bus tours of the UK capital. Their single route covers all of London's best attractions such as Big Ben, Tower Bridge, the Houses of Parliament and much more. Their experience and intimate knowledge of their city allows them to provide the ultimate service with a little hint of the bespoke.
Be engaged and entertained in a safe environment as you soak up the incandescent and neon rays. London is one big city whose sights you won't want to miss after sunset. The See London by Tour sets off every night from the bus stop beside the Green Park station just next to the Ritz Hotel.
Simply buy your open-top bus ticket here jump on a departure scheduled for your chosen date.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Live English-Speaking Guide.
- Digital Audio: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Japanese.
- April - September: 19:30, 20:00, 20:30, 21:15, 21:45 and 22:15.
- October - March: 19:30 and 21:20.
- Stop outside Green Park underground station | View Location.
- 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- Adult tickets aged 16+.
- Child tickets aged 5-15.
- Family tickets 2 adults & 2 children.
Children aged 4 years and under travel free.