- All Year Round, Daily.
- Digital Audio: English, Chinese, Indonesian, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, French, German, Russian, Spanish and Italian.
- Kid friendly commentary is also available on-board.
Tour Frequency / Times:
- 09:30 - 19:15, every 30 minutes. View Timetable Here.
- Singapore Flyer (30 Raffles Avenue, #01-06).
- Suntec City Mall (3 Temasek Boulevard, #01-330).
*You can start the Singapore Original tour at any of the hop-on hop-off stops.
- Approx. 1 Hour.
- Adult tickets aged 13+ years.
- Child tickets aged 3-12 years.
Toddlers aged 2 years and under travel free.
About The Singapore Original Tour:
Travelling to Singapore for a short city break? If you want to get a bit of quality sightseeing done quickly and cheaply then the Original hop-on hop-off bus tour is just the ticket. For 24 hours on any chosen day you'll have complete freedom to travel between every top landmark and attraction in the city.
As you make your way along the tour route you'll also be able to enjoy an insightful pre-recorded audio programme in 8 different languages, one of which is English. The original hop-on hop-off buses are the prefect way to conduct your own no-fuss, open-top tour of Singapore.
- Map and timetable downloads are available for download here.
Original Tour Highlights:
On the Original Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour you'll have unlimited opportunity to explore all of Singapore's sightseeing delights. Hop off along the Esplanade to find the city's finest performance venues, including the the 'Durian' Concert Hall at Marina Bay, the Recital Studio and Theatre Studio. Clarke Quay is where city's trendiest nightspots lie, as well as a host of top restaurants, bars, leisure spots and retail outlets.
Orchard Road is a 2.2km tropical boulevard containing the best shopping malls. This swanky street can cater to any budget, from shoe-string travellers to up-market spenders. For the ultimate cultural experience visit the ethnic enclaves of Little India and Chinatown. Both communities of people have contributed greatly to Singapore's modern wealth and diversity, and these two locations remain as testaments to the history of the city's development.
Free Walking Tours:
Singapore Original Tour ticket holders are entitled to a free walking tour of Chinatown And Little India. These are available everyday except for Sundays and public holidays. See below for exact days and times:
- Chinatown Walking Tour: 14:30 and 17:00; Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays).
- Little India Walking Tour: 10:30 and 13:00; Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays).