About The Sintra Day Tour From Lisbon:
Experience the natural and historical beauty of Portugal on a small-group day trip from Lisbon to Sintra and Cascais. Just a few hours from Portugal's capital city, Sintra is a magical place where man-made wonders and nature exist in perfect harmony.
Discover secret caves and trails at Pena Park, admire the natural wonders of Sintra Natural Park and the cliffs of Cabo da Roca, and visit the whimsical Pena National Palace. Enjoy a scenic drive along the Atlantic coast, and stop at Cascais Beach. Walk around Cascais town and bay.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Live English-Speaking Guide - Depending on group composition you may travel with a multi-lingual tour guide.
schedule Departure Time:
place Departure Point:
- Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon (Praça do Restauradores) - Meet outside the cafe, where your tour guide will be waiting.
- 8 Hours.
- Admission to Sintra National Palace.
- Food and Drink.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Guided tours of attraction interiors.