About The Southend Airport:
The Jetlink X1 is a shuttle bus service designed to get you to and from London Southend Airport when all other forms of public transport are not operating.
Departs from Grosvenor Gardens, Victoria at: 03:00, 04:00 and 07:00 - also picks up at Embankment, Canning Town Station and Lakeside Bus Station, arriving at Southend Airport at: 04:30, 05:30 and 08:30 respectively.
Buses to London Victoria will depart from Southend Airport at 23:40. If flights are delayed then the bus departure times will also be delayed.
- London Victoria - Embankment - Tower Hill - Canning Town - Lakeside - Southend Airport (View Map Here).
X1 Timetable - To Southend Airport:
- Victoria (Stop 10A) | 03:00
- Embankment (Stop 40B) | 03:10
- Tower Hill (Stop TB) | 03:18
- Canning Town Station (Stop A) | 03:33
- Lakeside Bus Station (Bay P) | 04.00.
- Southend Airport | 04:35.
X1 Timetable - From Southend Airport:
- Southend Airport | 23:40.
- Lakeside Bus Station (Bay N) | 00:25.
- Canning Town Station (Stop A) | 00:45.
- Tower Hill (Stop 40B) | 01:00.
- Embankment (Stop 40B) | 01:00.
- Victoria (Stop 10A) | 01:05.
- The Jetlink X1 services utilise modern 95-seat double decker buses with USB charging points and mobile phone holders.
- Each X1 bus can accommodate one wheelchair.