About The Giant's Causeway Spanish Day Trip:
Climb aboard a luxury coach in Belfast and meet our professional Spanish-speaking tour guide. You will discover the magic of the UNESCO World Heritage listed Giant’s Causeway on our full day trip from Belfast. Travelling through the great Irish country side visiting the attractions that lie within such as the Bushmills Whiskey Distillery and Dunlace Castle.
Not afraid of heights? Venture across the 350-year-old Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge and brave a 100 foot drop to the rocks below. Used by a fisherman who once lived on the island, the crossing leads to a single cottage that has remained for many years, as well as some of the most spectacular scenery in all of Ireland.
During the return to Belfast we make a brief photo stop at Dunluce Castle. An interesting fact to note while here is how La Girona from the Spanish Armada sank off the coast of County Antrim in 1588. This disaster cost over 1250 lives, and the construction of Dunluce Castle was partly funded by the bounty which washed ashore after the storm.
- Looking for an English-language tour? View Here.
- Jan 1 - May 1, 2018: Saturdays and Sundays.
- May 2 - Dec 31, 2018: Daily | Except December 24-27.
- Live Spanish-speaking guide.
- Depart: 09:00 (check-in at 08:45).
- Return: Approximately 18:30.
- No Pick-Up: Irish Tour Tickets Office (10 Great Victoria Street).
- Pick-Up: City centre hotels (see exceptions below). Hotel pick-ups must be arranged at least 24 hours in advance.
- Approx. 9 Hours.
- Giants Causeway Visitor Centre Admission Fee.
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge Crossing Fee.
- Lunch at Bushmills.
- As well as making your own way to the departure point, hotel pickups can be organised providing you book at least 24 hours in advance of your desired date. Please email email@example.com to arrange a pickup.
- Note that this service is not available from the following hotels: Fitzwilliam Hotel, Jurys Hotel, Travelodge Hotel, Ibis City Centre, Holiday Inn Hope Sreet and Ten Square.
- 08:15 | Hotel pickups (if requested).
- 08:45 | Check-in at Irish Tour Tickets office.
- 09:00 | Depart Belfast.
- 10:30 | Bushmills Comfort Stop.
- 10:45 | Arrive At Giant's Causeway (stay approx 1 hour 45 minutes).
- 12:30 | Depart Giant's Causeway.
- 12:40 | Arrive at Bushmills Whiskey Distillery (stay approx 1 hour).
- 13:40 | Depart Bushmills Whiskey Distillery.
- 13:50 | Arrive At Dunluce Castle (photo stop).
- 14:20 | Arrive At Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge (stay approx 1 hour 30 minutes).
- 15:45 | Depart Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge.
- 16:45 | Arrive At Carnlough (stay approx 15 minutes).
- 17:00 | Depart Carnlough.
- 17:45 | Arrive at Carrickfergus Castle (photo stop).
- 17:55 | Depart Carrickfergus Castle.
- 18:30 | Arrive back in Belfast.