About The Spectacular Half-Day Abseiling Adventure:
*ACTIVITY COMING SOON*
This thrilling 3.5-hour abseiling experience is the best action packed half-day adventure you can have in the Blue Mountains. It's run by adventure sports experts High and Wild.
After arriving in Katoomba their friendly, professional team will start you off with a modest 5 metre abseil. If you've abseiled before this short primer will get you back in the swing of things. If you have never abseiled before it teaches you the technique of abseiling. At every stage of the experience your instructors will be close at hand to explain and refine the techniques.
After covering the basics the group heads straight onto 15 metre abseils, which you're welcome to practice a couple of times. Then, with your instructor guiding each step, you progress onto an adrenaline pumping 30 metre overhanging abseil. The setting is the beautiful Blue Mountains National Park, making it both a scenic and exciting adventure!
Essential equipment is provided, so all you need for this half-day experience is weather suitable attire, sensible footwear (running shoes) and a bottle of water.
- All Year Round, Daily | Except Dec 25-26.
- Guidance by English-speaking instructors.
schedule Departure Times:
place Departure Point:
- 207 Katoomba Street, Katoomba NSW 2780 - Located 650 metres from Katoomba train station.
- Approx. 3.5 Hours.
error Important Note:
- The operator (High and Wild) asks that participants dress appropriately for the weather, wear sensible footwear (running shoes) and bring a bottle of water.
- Food & Drink.
- Transport To And From Departure Location.