This Rome Sightseeing Ticket Includes:
- Skip-The-Line St. Peter’s Basilica Admission.
- City Sightseeing Rome 48-Hour Tour Pass | Click here for more information.
Witnessing the scale and grandeur of St. Peter’s Basilica is a must for any visitor to the Eternal City. Constructed between 1506 and 1626, and with a dome designed by the famous Michelangelo it remains to this day the largest cathedral in the world. This handy ticket grants skip-the-line entry as well as a 10 language audio guide which you can pick up upon entry.
It also includes 48-hour access to the City Sightseeing Rome open-top buses. The easiest way to start your tour is to exchange your voucher with staff on any of the buses, ride to stop 6, then hop-off in the heart of the Vatican. Additional exchange locations are listed below.
Where Do I Collect My Tickets?
After purchasing your ticket[s] please print off the voucher you receive (sent immediately by email) and redeem it at any of the following four locations:
- 1) City Sightseeing Rome buses (present to driver/staff).
- 2) Vatican Visitor Centre (Via della Conciliazione, 4 - inside Auditorium Conciliazione). Open: 09:30-17:30 (Daily).
- 3) Repubblica Visitor Centre (Piazza Repubblica - inside Eataly). Open: 09:00-16:00 (Daily).
- 4) Stazione Termini Visitor Centre (Via Giolitti, 36). Open: 09:00-18:00.
Visiting St Peter's Basilica:
The St Peter's Basilica audio guide tour is available most days of the year from 09:30 until 15:00. On Wednesdays this is slightly altered to 13:00-15:00. Tour closing days include Sundays, Vatican religious holidays and other important Christian celebrations.
Please note that the Basilica dress code stipulates no shorts or sleeveless tops. Knees and shoulders must also be covered. An ID card will be required upon entry due to airport style security measures. Wheelchair access is available for visitors who require it, simply as the onsite staff.