About The St Petersburg City Pass:
The St Petersburg City Pass is a coupon based discount book that provides free access to 22 museums, 6 sightseeing tours, and up to 20% off in 18 St Petersburg restaurants and cafés.
It's composed of the guide book itself (available in English and Russian), as well as a detailed city map. At the end of the guide book you will find tear-off tickets and coupons for all of the museums, tours and restaurants included in the pass. The other pages are filled will helpful attraction information such as descriptions, opening times and transport options.
Please note that you should not tear out the attraction tickets yourself, as this will invalidate them. To gain admission you should take your city pass booklet to the relevant museum/gallery and present it to the cashier. The cashier will mark the attraction as visited and you will receive entry. Each city pass ticket is meant for one person and can only be used once.
St Petersburg City Pass guide books are valid 2-5 days from the moment you start your first tour or attraction visit. Discount coupons do remain valid until the end of the year, but they should not be removed from the guide book (whether it has expired or not).
credit_card St Petersburg City Pass | Card Types:
- 2, 3 and 5-days.
place Card Pick-Up Point:
- Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines | View Location On Google Maps.
schedule Museum Opening Hours:
- Mon - Fri, 11:00 to 20:00 | Closest Metro Stop: Nevsky Prospekt (M2).
What customers have to say:
"It is very comfortable when you are in St. Petersburg. You'll visit those museums that you could have missed without this card" Antonio.
"I have seen so much without paying a lot of money ! Highly recommend !! Next time I'll be in St. Petersburg I will buy it once again." Zhāng.
- What's Included? -
account_balance | St. Petersburg Attractions:
- 1) Cruiser Aurora.
- 2) Central Naval Museum.
- 3) Chaliapin Memorial Apartment.
- 4) Faberge Museum.
- 5) Grand Maket Russia Interactive Museum.
- 6) Marble Palace (Russian Museum).
- 7) Mikhailovsky Palace (Russian Museum).
- 8) Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
- 9) Peter and Paul Cathedral.
- 10) Petrovskaya Akvatoria (Scale Model History Museum).
- 11) Rimsky-Korsakov Museum.
- 12) Saint Isaac's Cathedral Colonnaded Walkway.
- 13) Saint Isaac's Cathedral.
- 14) Saint Michael's Castle (Russian Museum)
- 15) Samoilov Family Museum.
- 16) Sheremetev Palace (Museum of Music).
- 17) State Museum of Theatre and Music.
- 18) Stroganov Palace (Russian Museum).
- 19) The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood.
- 20) The State Russian Museum And Exhibition Centre Rosphoto.
- 21) Trubetskoy Bastion Prison Museum (Peter And Paul Fortress).
- 22) Grand Ducal Burial Chapel (Peter And Paul Fortress).
directions_bus | St. Petersburg City Tours:
- 1) City Sightseeing St. Petersburg Bus Tour (48-Hour Pass).
- 2) 'Meteors' Hydrofoil Boat Trip To Peterhof.
- 3) Neva River Evening Dinner Cruise With Live Music.
- 4) River Neva Hop-On Hop-Off Boat Tour (Operates Apr 23 - Nov 7).
- 5) St. Petersburg and Gulf of Finland Sightseeing Cruise.
- Note: The above cruises tend to operate from April 23rd until November 7th, but departures ultimately depend on prevailing weather conditions. Always check locally.
- 6) The St. Petersburg Free Tour (Walking Tour).
restaurant | Cafés & Restaurants:
- 1) O'Hooligans | Bakunin Prospect, 5 - Your pass will provide a 20% discount on the bill.
- 2) Ukrop 'Cafe-Bistro' Vegetarian Café | 23, Marata St - Free glass of fresh carrot juice.
- 3) Ukrop 'Kvartira' Vegetarian Café | 30, 7th line VO - Free glass of fresh carrot juice.
- 4) Ukrop 'Sky Inside' Vegetarian Café | 47, Vosstaniya St - Free glass of fresh carrot juice.
- 5) Ukrop 'Summer' Vegetarian Café | 14, Malaya Konyushennaya St - Free glass of fresh carrot juice.
- 6) Katyusha | 22/24, Nevsky Ave - 10% discount on the bill.
- 7) Tsar | 12, Sadovaya St - Free shot of liquor when ordering from the main menu.
- 8) Mari Vanna | 3, Mytnitskaya Embankment - 10% discount on the bill.
- 9) Jamie’s Italian | 2, Kоnyushennaya Sqr - 15% discount on the bill.
- 10) MamaLyga | 2, Kazanskaya St - Free Acharuli Khachapuri when ordering from the main menu.
- 11) Khochu Kharcho | 39/41, Sadovaya St - 10% discount on the bill.
- 12) Gastronomika | 5/21, Marata St, Olympic Plaza Mall, 6th floor - Free special dessert.
- 13) Moskva | 114-116, Nevsky Ave, Nevskiy Tsenter Mall, 6th floor - Free Medovik honey cake dessert with orders over 1000₽.
- 14) Obed Buffet | 114-116, Nevsky Ave, Nevskiy Tsenter Mall, 5th floor - Free donut or 250ml fruit drink with orders over 500₽ from 12:00 to 21:00.
- 15) Baklazhan | 30A, Ligovsky Ave, Galeria Mall, 4th floor - 10% discount on the bill.
- 16) Edim Rukami | 41, Sadovaya St - 10% discount on the bill.
- 17) Chechil | 2, Degtyarny Lane - 10% discount on the bill.
- 18) Solnce | 7/2, Dobrolyubova Ave - 10% discount on the bill + complimentary glass of wine.
local_phone | Communication:
- Free calls and internet within Russia.
Courtesy of WhizzMate, the first 24-hours of this service are free with Russia City Pass (then 250 RUB per day). Upon collecting your St Petersburg City Pass you will receive a WhizzMate ID card. Take note of the card's unique reference number and activate it here.
WhizzMate acts as a personal travel assistant while you're in Russia. Key features include:
- 24/7 online assistance with an English-speaking operator.
- Unlimited calls within Russia.
- Unlimited internet access.
- Ticket reservation for events and transport.
- Help with passport or visa repair/loss.
- Doctor and lawyer consultations.
Once activated, you will receive a phone call from a Russia City Pass operator who will provide helpful instructions on how to use and extend the service during your time in Russia.
local_taxi | Transport:
- 1) Gettaxi (500 RUB towards your first booking):
Note that you will first have to install the Gett app to your mobile device. Once this is done, add your bank card and redeem the Russia City Pass promo code which can be found in the guidebook. 500 RUB will automatically be deducted from your first booking. If it exceeds this amount then the remainder will be debited from your bank card.