About The St Petersburg City Pass:
The St Petersburg City Pass is a coupon based discount book that provides free access to 20 museums, 6 sightseeing tours, and up to 20% off in 20 St Petersburg restaurants and cafés.
It's composed of the guide book itself (available in English and Russian), as well as a detailed city map. At the end of the guide book you will find tear-off tickets and coupons for all of the museums, tours and restaurants included in the pass. The other pages are filled will helpful attraction information such as descriptions, opening times and transport options.
Please note that you should not tear out the attraction tickets yourself, as this will invalidate them. To gain admission you should take your city pass booklet to the relevant museum/gallery and present it to the cashier. The cashier will mark the attraction as visited and you will receive entry. Each city pass ticket is meant for one person and can only be used once.
St Petersburg City Pass guide books are valid 2-5 days from the moment you start your first tour or attraction visit. Discount coupons do remain valid until the end of the year, but they should not be removed from the guide book (whether it has expired or not).
St Petersburg City Pass | Card Types:
- 2, 3 and 5-days.
Card Pick-Up Point:
- Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines | View Location On Google Maps.
Museum Opening Hours:
- Mon - Fri, 11:00 to 20:00 | Closest Metro Stop: Nevsky Prospekt (M2).
What customers have to say:
"It is very comfortable when you are in St. Petersburg. You'll visit those museums that you could have missed without this card" Antonio.
"I have seen so much without paying a lot of money ! Highly recommend !! Next time I'll be in St. Petersburg I will buy it once again." Zhāng.
- What's Included? -
| St. Petersburg Attractions:
- 1) Cruiser Aurora.
- 2) Central Naval Museum.
- 3) Chaliapin Memorial Apartment.
- 4) Faberge Museum.
- 5) Grand Maket Russia Interactive Museum.
- 6) Marble Palace (Russian Museum).
- 7) Mikhailovsky Palace (Russian Museum).
- 8) Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
- 9) Peter and Paul Cathedral.
- 10) Petrovskaya Akvatoria (Scale Model History Museum).
- 11) Rimsky-Korsakov Museum.
- 12) Saint Isaac's Cathedral Colonnaded Walkway.
- 13) Saint Isaac's Cathedral.
- 14) Saint Michael's Castle (Russian Museum)
- 15) Samoilov Family Museum.
- 16) Sheremetev Palace (Museum of Music).
- 17) State Museum of Theatre and Music.
- 18) Stroganov Palace (Russian Museum).
- 19) The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood.
- 20) The State Russian Museum And Exhibition Centre Rosphoto.
| St. Petersburg City Tours:
- 1) City Sightseeing St. Petersburg Bus Tour (48-Hour Pass).
- 2) 'Meteors' Hydrofoil Boat Trip To Peterhof.
- 3) Neva River Evening Dinner Cruise With Live Music.
- 4) River Neva Hop-On Hop-Off Boat Tour (Operates Apr 23 - Nov 7).
- 5) St. Petersburg and Gulf of Finland Sightseeing Cruise.
- Note: The above cruises tend to operate from April 23rd until November 7th, but departures ultimately depend on prevailing weather conditions. Always check locally.
- 6) The St. Petersburg Free Tour (Walking Tour).
| Cafés & Restaurants:
- 1) Arka Bar & Grill | 27, Bolshaya Konyushennaya St - Your pass will provide a 10% discount on the bill.
- 2) Birreria | Vladimirskiy Prospect, 19 - Your pass will provide a 10% discount on the bill.
- 3) Brugge | Makarova Embankment, 22 - Your pass will provide a 10% discount on the bill.
- 4) Bruxelles | Vosstaniya St, 20 - Your pass will provide a 10% discount on the bill.
- 5) Farsh & Bochka California Pub | 11, Belinskogo St - Get a free hot dog when you spend over ₽1500.
- 6) Frono Bravo Pizzeria | 1, L'va Tolstogo Sqr - Get a free margherita pizza when you spend over ₽1500.
- 7) Goose Goose Bistro | 27, Bolshaya Konyushennaya St - Your pass will provide a 10% discount on the bill.
- 8) Grill Brothers | 8, Malaya Sadovaya St - Your pass will provide a 15% discount on the bill.
- 9) Italy Restaurant | 14, Bolshaya Morskaya St - Your pass will provide a 10% discount on the bill.
- 10) Makaroni Italian Restaurant | 23, Rubinsteina St - Free glass of wine.
- 11) MenuA | Inzhenernaya Street, 6 - Free Armenian dessert.
- 12) O'Hooligans | Bakunin Prospect, 5 - Your pass will provide a 20% discount on the bill.
- 13) Pivnaya Karta Beer Bar & Shop | 55, Vosstaniya St - Get a free glass of beer when you spend over ₽1500.
- 14) Smoke BBQ Meat Restaurant | 11, Rubinsteina St - Get a free appetiser when you spend over ₽1500.
- 15) Trappist Belgian Beer Café | 36, Radishcheva St - Get a free Brussels waffle when you spend over ₽1500.
- 16) Ukrop 'Cafe-Bistro' Vegetarian Café | 23, Marata St - Free glass of fresh carrot juice.
- 17) Ukrop 'Kvartira' Vegetarian Café | 30, 7th line VO - Free glass of fresh carrot juice.
- 18) Ukrop 'Sky Inside' Vegetarian Café | 47, Vosstaniya St - Free glass of fresh carrot juice.
- 19) Ukrop 'Summer' Vegetarian Café | 14, Malaya Konyushennaya St - Free glass of fresh carrot juice.
- 20) Waterloo | Rubinstein St, 12 - Your pass will provide a 10% discount on the bill.
- Free calls and internet within Russia.
Courtesy of WhizzMate, the first 24-hours of this service are free with Russia City Pass (then 250 RUB per day). Upon collecting your St Petersburg City Pass you will receive a WhizzMate ID card. Take note of the card's unique reference number and activate it here.
WhizzMate acts as a personal travel assistant while you're in Russia. Key features include:
- 24/7 online assistance with an English-speaking operator.
- Unlimited calls within Russia.
- Unlimited internet access.
- Ticket reservation for events and transport.
- Help with passport or visa repair/loss.
- Doctor and lawyer consultations.
Once activated, you will receive a phone call from a Russia City Pass operator who will provide helpful instructions on how to use and extend the service during your time in Russia.
- 1) Gettaxi (500 RUB towards your first booking):
Note that you will first have to install the Gett app to your mobile device. Once this is done, add your bank card and redeem the Russia City Pass promo code which can be found in the guidebook. 500 RUB will automatically be deducted from your first booking. If it exceeds this amount then the remainder will be debited from your bank card.