Explore Stockholm On A Bus And Boat Tour:
This combination ticket gives you full access to both the hop-on hop-off sightseeing buses and boats. With a 24-72 hour ticket you can see all the main attractions in Stockholm by land and water at your own pace. This is the perfect ticket if you prefer hop-on hop-off instead of using the public transport system. Both the bus and boat can take you directly to key sights without any long diversions.
The buses and boats stop at popular attractions including: Skansen, Royal Palace, Gröna Lund, Vasa Museum, Fjällgatan, City Hall, Abba Museum, Gamla Stan and several popular shopping districts.
Red Sightseeing's buses and boats have free on board Wi-Fi plus complimentary headphones. The boats also have toilets and cafés selling Swedish “fika”, soft drinks and coffee. Drinks are payable by card.
Ticket Usage Instructions:
- Print off the ticket voucher you receive from this site and present to the driver at any Red Sightseeing Stockholm bus stop (see list).
- Tickets are valid for either 24 or 72 hours after they are first used. During this time you can hop-on and off at any of the stops along either route.
Stockholm Bus Tour Stops:
- 1, Central Station
- 2, Gallerian
- 3, Gustav Adolfs Torg/The Royal Opera House
- 4, Old Town
- 5, Slussen (The Lock)
- 6, Fjällgatan
- 7, Viking Line and Cruise Berth S167
- 8, Skeppsbron
- 9, Royal Palace
- 10, Kungsträdgården
- 11, Nybroplan/Dramatic Theatre
- 12, Stryrmansgatan
- 13, Vasa Museum
- 14, Gröna Lund, Skansen & ABBA The Museum
- 15, Nordiska Museum
- 16, Karlaplan
- 17, Stureplan
- 18, Hötorget & Concert Hall
- 19, City Terminal
- 20, Rådhuset
- 21, Stadshuset (City Hall)
Stockholm Boat Tour Stops:
- 1, Royal Palace (Skeppsbron 2, 111 30 Stockholm)
- 2, Nybroplan (Strandvägen 5B)
- 3, Vasa Museum (Galärvarvsvägen Waterfront, look for 'Hop-On Hop-Off Boat' Sign)
- 4, Skeppsholmen (Långa Raden 9)
- 5, Gröna Lund and ABBA The Museum
- 6, Stadsgårdskajen 167 (Cruise Terminal)
- 7, Photography Museum
- 8, Slussen (Skeppsbrokajen 58, 111 30 Stockholm)