Explore Stockholm On A Bus And Boat Tour:
This combination ticket gives you full access to both the hop-on hop-off sightseeing buses and boats. With a 24-72 hour ticket you can see all the main attractions in Stockholm by land and water at your own pace. This is the perfect ticket if you prefer hop-on hop-off instead of using the public transport system. Both the bus and boat can take you directly to key sights without any long diversions.
The buses and boats stop at popular attractions including: Skansen, Royal Palace, Gröna Lund, Vasa Museum, Fjällgatan, City Hall, Abba Museum, Gamla Stan and several popular shopping districts.
- April 7 - December 31, 2017, Daily.
- Digital Audio: English, Swedish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese.
Tour Times / Frequency:
- Bus: Every 10-20 Minutes, 10:00 to 18:00 (Last Tour).
- Boat: Every 20 Minutes, 10:00 to 16:00 (Last Tour).
- Various, see Map Download.
- Bus: 1 Hour 45 Minutes.
- Boat: 50 Minutes.
- Café serving Swedish “fika”, coffee and soft drinks. Drinks are payable by card.