Evan Evans operate the Stonehenge & Bath Tour daily. The tour's main departure point in London is the Victoria Coach Station (164 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TP) at 08:45. The tour finishes at around 18:00 and returns to the Victoria Train Station.
This is a guided tour, but each person will be provided with their own VOX Radioguide®. This headset device is designed to ensure you hear the guide clearly and never miss a word of amazing history.
In Bath you'll receive a panoramic coach tour as well as free time to wander at your own pace.
Admission to Stonehenge is included in the tour price. It must be noted, however, that Stonehenge is closed off to this tour for the June 21st summer solstice to allow for various pagan and druidic ceremonies. As such, the entire tour will not operate on this day.
- April 1 - October 31, 2017: Daily.
- November 1, 2017 - March 31, 2018: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Live English-speaking guide with VOX Radioguide®.
- Stonehenge Digital Audio Guide: English, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Russian and Mandarin.
- 08:45 (Depart) - 18:45 (Arrive Back).
- Victoria Coach Station.
- Approximately 10 hours.
- Folding Wheelchairs can be stored on the coaches.
- Toilets - The coaches do not have onboard toilets, however, tours do include regular toilet stops.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Lunch - However a break for refreshments is included.
- Adult tickets aged 17-59 years.
- Child tickets aged 3-16 years.
- Senior tickets aged 60+ years.
- Student tickets require presentation of valid higher education ID at departure point.
- Family tickets include 2 adults and 2 children.