PLEASE NOTE | The Stonehenge Express Day Tour is temporarily unavailable. For bookings in the meantime, please contact the tour operator directly - See Here.
About The Stonehenge Express Tour:
Stonehenge is one of the most famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites on the British Isles. It attracts visitors from all across the world every year who desire to glimpse the imposing megaliths and ponder their ancient origins.
Thought to have been erected over 5000 years ago it is still debated what purpose they served. Was it a sacred place of pagan worship? Or a neolithic astronomical device? Travel to the site by coach via London and decide for yourself.
During summertime Evan Evans operate this direct service daily. You will be picked up by a luxury motor-coach from either the Original London Visitor Centre on Cockspur Street or the Evan Evans Office (see departure points below). Return transport is included.
- Oct 1, 2018 - Mar 31, 2019: Tue, Thu and Sat.
- Apr 1 - Oct 31, 2019: Daily.
- Nov 1, 2019 - Mar 31, 2020: Tue, Thu, Sat and Sun.
- Digital Audio Guide: English, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Russian and Mandarin.
schedule Tour Times:
- Oct 1, 2018 - Mar 31, 2019: 08:30.
- Apr 1, 2019 - Mar 31, 2020: 09:30.
place Departure Point:
- Oct 1, 2018 - Mar 31, 2019: Original London Visitor Centre, (17-19 Cockspur Street).
- Apr 1, 2019 - Mar 31, 2020: Evan Evans Office, (258 Vauxhall Bridge Road).
- Approximately 6 hours.
- Folding Wheelchairs can be stored on the coaches.
- Toilets - The coaches do not have onboard toilets, however, tours do include regular toilet stops.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Lunch - However a break for refreshments is included.