London To Stonehenge Half-Day Tour:
Evan Evans operate this direct journey to Stonehenge daily. You will be picked up by a luxury motor-coach from central London. Return transport is included.
- April 1 - October 31, 2017: Daily.
- November 1, 2017 - March 31, 2018: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Satudays and Sundays.
- Stonehenge Digital Audio Guide: English, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Russian and Mandarin.
- 08:45 (Depart) - 14:45 (Arrive Back).
- Victoria Coach Station.
- Approximately 6 hours.
- Folding Wheelchairs can be stored on the coaches.
- Toilets - The coaches do not have onboard toilets, however, tours do include regular toilet stops.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Lunch - However a break for refreshments is included.
- Adult tickets aged 17-59 years.
- Child tickets aged 3-16 years.
- Senior tickets aged 60+ years.
- Student tickets require presentation of valid higher education ID at departure point.
- Family tickets include 2 adults and 2 children.