About The Stonehenge Express Tour:
Stonehenge is one of the most famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites on the British Isles. It attracts visitors from all across the world every year who desire to glimpse the imposing megaliths and ponder their ancient origins.
Thought to have been erected over 5000 years ago it is still debated what purpose they served. Was it a sacred place of pagan worship? Or a neolithic astronomical device? Travel to the site by coach via London and decide for yourself.
During summertime Evan Evans operate this direct service daily. You will be picked up by a luxury motor-coach from the Original London Visitor Centre on Cockspur Street. Return transport is included.
- Apr 1 - Sept 30, 2018: Daily.
- Oct 1, 2018 - Mar 31, 2019: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Digital Audio Guide: English, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Russian and Mandarin.
- Apr 1 - Sept 30, 2018: 13:00.
- Oct 1, 2018 - Mar 31, 2019: 08:30.
- Original London Visitor Centre, (17-19 Cockspur Street).
- Approximately 6 hours.
- Folding Wheelchairs can be stored on the coaches.
- Toilets - The coaches do not have onboard toilets, however, tours do include regular toilet stops.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Lunch - However a break for refreshments is included.