Note: Our confectionery walking tour reservations are currently available by request only. If you'd like to book please message (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the required date, language and quantity.
Once we confirm that spaces are available we will open the requested slot and also provide you with a 5% discount code (usable at checkout).
About The Sweets And Chocolate Tour:
Indulge your taste buds on this chocolate and sweets small-group walking tour of Barcelona! Led by an English-speaking guide you'll visit a colourful selection of confectionery shops, bakeries, and cafés throughout the city's Gothic and El Born neighbourhoods.
Learn about the important role that pastries and chocolate play in Spanish gastronomy as you hop between quaint local patisseries and cafés. Explore small, independent sweet shops and participate in 10 different tastings of iconic Spanish treats, such as 'melindros' and 'churros'.
These small-group tours are limited to 15 people each, ensuring you receive personalised attention from your food connoisseur guide. If you're travelling with a larger group and have any questions about availability please don't hesitate to email us at: email@example.com.
today Season | 2019:
- Jan 02 - Feb 28: Mon, Wed and Fri.
- Mar 1 - Sept 30: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu and Fri.
- Oct 1 - Dec 31: Mon, Wed and Fri.
- English or Spanish-speaking gourmet guide.
- Spanish language tours are only available on certain dates - see 'Bookings' tab above.
schedule Departure Time:
place Departure Point:
- Main entrance of the Basilica of Santa María de Mar - Look out for the guide wearing an orange polo shirt with the Food Wine Tours logo.
- 3 Hours.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Food and drink outwith that provided.