About The Sweets And Chocolate Tour:
Indulge your taste buds on this chocolate and sweets small-group walking tour of Barcelona! Led by an English-speaking guide you'll visit a colourful selection of confectionery shops, bakeries, and cafés throughout the city's Gothic and El Born neighbourhoods.
Learn about the important role that pastries and chocolate play in Spanish gastronomy as you hop between quaint local patisseries and cafés. Explore small, independent sweet shops and participate in 10 different tastings of iconic Spanish treats, such as 'melindros' and 'churros'.
These small-group tours are limited to 15 people each, ensuring you receive personalised attention from your food connoisseur guide. If you're travelling with a larger group and have any questions about availability please don't hesitate to email us at: email@example.com.
Season | 2018:
- Jan 2 - Feb 28: Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays.
- Mar 1 - Sept 30: Monday to Friday.
- Oct 01 - Dec 31: Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays.
- English-speaking gourmet guide.
- Main entrance of the Basilica of Santa María de Mar - Look out for the guide wearing an orange polo shirt with the Food Wine Tours logo.
- 3 Hours.
- Adult tickets include all persons aged 4 years and over.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Transport to and from the departure point.