This Pass Includes The Following Services:
- Sydney & Bondi Explorer Bus Tour.
- Sydney Harbour Eco Hopper Boats.
Explore the sights of Sydney by land and harbour with this handy combo pass for the city's hop-on hop-off buses and boats. You'll receive 24 hour access to the popular Sydney Explorer sightseeing tour as well as the Eco Hopper boats and Manly Fast Ferry. Enjoy all three at your own convenience and tailor and itinerary to suit your holiday needs.
The buses show you the CBD, Bondi Beach, and scenic suburbs such as Dover Heights and Rose Bay. The Eco Hopper boats provide flexible transport between locations bordering Port Jackson, including Taronga Zoo and Watsons Bay. Manly can also be reached directly from Darling Harbour with the Manly Fast Ferry.
Ticket Usage Instructions:
- Once you've purchased your tour ticket[s] a voucher will be sent immediately via email.
- Please print this out and present it to a driver at any stop on the Sydney Explorer route.
- You will be issued with separate passes for the Explorer buses, Manly Fast Ferry and Eco Hopper Boats. Explorer tickets are valid 24 hours from the point of first use, while Eco Hopper tickets can be used at any point within a 30 day period.
- Ticket vouchers are usable within 3 months of purchase and do not need to be exchanged by the named person.
Sydney Explorer Bus Tour:
This is the official sightseeing tour of the capital of New South Wales. Their tickets are valid for 24 hours from the point of first use, perfect for those seeking a fun and informative introduction to the city. Discover key locations throughout the CBD by riding the main Sydney route, then join the Bondi route for a trip to Bondi Beach and the suburban bay areas.
Sydney Eco Hopper & Manly Fast Ferry:
Eager to explore the golden beaches and beautiful bays of Port Jackson? Hop aboard a Sydney Harbour Eco Hopper boat at Darling Harbour and set sail for Fort Denison, Taronga Zoo, Watson's Bay, Manly Wharf and more. Like the buses, these boats are free to access for 24 hours and feature a panoramic open-top deck for unblemished views of Sydney's natural wonders. Frequent departures run every day with slight timetable changes based on season.
For a quick route between Darling Harbour and Manly hop aboard the Manly Fast Ferry. Access to this service is included with every Eco Hopper ticket.