Note: Our Sidecar Tours are currently available by request only. If you'd like to book please message (email@example.com) with the required date, slot and participant numbers.
Once we confirm that spaces are available we will open the requested slot and also provide you with a 5% discount code (usable at checkout).
About The Sydney Sidecar Scenic Tour:
Kick start your senses with an exhilarating sidecar ride across the majestic Sydney Harbour Bridge and its surrounding suburbs. Let your hair down on this chauffeured journey by Black Eagle Escapes and discover Australia's largest city like no other. Relax and take in the sights as you explore the world's largest natural harbour.
This will also be the perfect opportunity to take in awesome views of the Opera House as you zip your way to the north-shore. There's plenty of photo opportunities on this tour, so don't forget to bring your camera!
Tours depart from the taxi stand on 1 Macquarie Street, just a minute's walk from the Opera House - drop off is at the same location. For your safety please wear enclosed shoes and long pants/trousers, helmets are provided at no extra charge. The sidecar is very roomy and can accommodate people of almost any shape, size and fitness level; the rig is also designed to carry in comfort and style rider and 2 passengers, one passenger will ride in the sidecar and one as pillion behind the rider.
Black Eagle Escapes' vintage-style sidecar attracts a lot of attention, so don't be surprised if you find yourself waving at strangers for pure fun!
- All Year Round, Daily | Except Dec 25 & Jan 1.
- Live English-Speaking Rider/Guide.
schedule Tour Times:
- 09:30, 11:00, 13:00 and 14:30.
place Departure Point:
- Taxi Stand on 1 Macquarie Street.
- Approximately 1 Hour.
error Important Notes:
For safety reasons please note the following guidelines:
- Maximum individual passenger weight is 120 Kilograms.
- Passengers must wear enclosed shoes and long pants.
- Do not consume any alcohol or drugs prior the activity.
- This activity is not suitable for seriously ill people and pregnant woman.
- The minimum age of participation (bike passenger or sidecar rider) is 14 years.
- Inclement weather or any other safety issue might result in the tour being rescheduled to a different time or date.
- Food & Drink.
- Transport To And From Departure Location.