About The Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise:
Stage spectaculars, tantalising cuisine, and Sydney's most iconic sights all come together each night on Captain Cook's Harbour Dinner Cruise. Book yourself on one of their vibrant voyages and head down to King Street Wharf or Circular Quay right in the heart of the city.
The cruise is structured so that you can enjoy some of the finest sightseeing on the waters of Sydney Harbour, as well as top class meals and quality entertainment. See Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House from the open decks of a vessel whose upper deck and panoramic windows ensure unrivalled city views.
- All Year Round, Daily.
schedule Departure Times:
- Circular Quay: 19:00 - Returns 21:30 (Sun-Thu) or 22:30 (Fri-Sat).
- King Street Wharf: 19:30 - Returns 22:00 (Daily).
place Departure Point:
- Circular Quay (Jetty 6).
- King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour (Pier 1).
- Approx. 2 hours.
- Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-Off.
- Additional Drinks Purchases.
All dinner cruise boats are equipped with:
- Open-air and sheltered decks.
- Passenger toilets.
- Stage, bar and dance floor.
- Menu -
Note: This is a sample menu, subject to change.
- Smoked ocean trout on fennel with black caviar and dill aioli.
- Australian tiger prawns with tropical salsa.
- Spinach and ricotta pasta in a Napolitana salsa with Grana Padano cheese.
- Mediterranean antipasto of Iberian ham, heirloom tomatoes and marinated char grilled vegetables.
- Frittata of eggplant, pumpkin and capsicum.
- Grilled Atlantic salmon and oven roasted seasonal vegetables with Hollandaise sauce.
- Beef tenderloin fillet in a rich veal jus with desire potatoes, caramelised onion, sautéed peas and pancetta.
- Organic chicken breast with champagne mushroom jus, served with roast sweet potato and baby beans.
- Slow braised lamb shank in red wine and vegetable ragout, served with silky mashed potato.
- Vegetarian gratin infused tomato and pesto sauce.
- Orange and chocolate flourless cake with butterscotch sauce.
- Sydney berry crush of blueberries, meringue mascarpone and fresh cream with zesty lemon.
- Velvety vanilla and chocolate mousse with light caramel syrup.
- Slow-baked raspberry and apple crumble with cream.
- White and dark layered chocolate tower.
- Tea and coffee.
- Additional drinks available for purchase.