About The Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise:
Stage spectaculars, tantalising cuisine, and Sydney's most iconic sights all come together each night on Captain Cook's Harbour Dinner Cruise. Book yourself on one of their vibrant voyages and head down to King Street Wharf or Circular Quay right in the heart of the city.
The cruise is structured so that you can enjoy some of the finest sightseeing on the waters of Sydney Harbour, as well as top class meals and quality entertainment. See Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House from the open decks of a vessel whose upper deck and panoramic windows ensure unrivalled city views.
- All Year Round, Daily.
schedule Departure Times:
- Circular Quay: 19:00 - Returns 21:30 (Sun-Thu) or 22:30 (Fri-Sat).
- King Street Wharf: 19:30 - Returns 22:00 (Daily).
place Departure Point:
- Circular Quay (Jetty 6).
- King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour (Pier 1).
- Approx. 2.5 hours.
- Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-Off.
- Additional Drinks Purchases.
All dinner cruise boats are equipped with:
- Open-air and sheltered decks.
- Passenger toilets.
- Stage, bar and dance floor.
- Menu -
Note: This is a sample menu, subject to change.
- VIEW/DOWNLOAD - This file opens in a NEW TAB, to return to the cruise page check your browser tabs.