- All Year Round, Daily.
Eco Hopper Schedule:
- Map | View Here.
- Timetable | See Download Tab.
Manly Fast Ferry Schedule:
- 2 hours (one round trip).
- On-board bar serving light refreshments.
- Point-to-point English language commentary.
- Child tickets are aged 4-16 years.
- Family tickets include 2 adults and 2 children.
Children aged 3 and under travel free.
About The Sydney Eco Hopper Service:
The Sydney Harbour Eco Hopper is a popular sightseeing service that operates across the length of Port Jackson. Their distinctive boats are equipped with a shaded lower deck and a panoramic upper deck that provides unrivalled views of famous harbourside locations.
Climb aboard a boat at any of the 8 berthing points and enjoy flexible hop-on hop-off travel from Darling Harbour to Manly Quay. Highlight stops include: Taronga Zoo, historical Fort Denison and the beaches of Watsons Bay.
The exact route itinerary varies from season to season, but the locations listed below are guaranteed all year round. Please consult the most recent timetable for detailed departure locations and timings. As the Eco Hopper is a hop-on hop-off service you'll be free come and go as frequently as like for 24 hours.
- Docking at White Bay Cruise Terminal? Those wishing to access the Eco Hopper boats from White Bay Terminal may want to consider the following route. Alternatives include city taxis, Uber vehicles and shuttle services offered by your cruise provider.
- Docking at the Overseas Passenger Terminal? From this location Circular Quay Wharf 6 is only a few minutes walk away.
About The Manly Fast Ferry:
Every 24-hour ticket for the Sydney Harbour Eco Hopper includes same day access to the Manly Fast Ferry. This provides a more direct route between Darling Harbour and Manly, perfect if you're looking for a straightforward cruise between the CBD and Northern Sydney's loveliest coastlines. See the Manly Ferry timetables above below for exact departure times.